[9] Our first battle: Part 3

"Hey Armin, This is the perfect chance, don't you think? If we take care of the business in this first battle before we've joined the scouts, we rookies will shoot up the ranks for sure! " Eren said while looking off to the distance with a smug grin.

Armin looked at him with shock. He then went silent for a moment until a smile spread across his lips. 

Armin: " Yeah! no questions about it!" he said in a bubbly tone.

???: " Just so you know , you aren't the only ones in our class who want to join the scouts." Someone from behind them said. It was a girl from their class. Surrounded by many, this was squad 34 with eren being the squad leader.

Thomas: " You beat us to the punch earlier, but you won't outdo us this time!" He said with a smug grin

Eren:  "Sounds like a challenge, Thomas!" Eren said with a smug grin of his own.

Thomas: " Whoever kills the most titans win!" Thomas announced to the group.

Eren:" Heh, Don't go messing around with the scores-"

???: " SQUAD 34, MOVE OUT! Bolster the vanguard!" Someone of higher rank called out from on top of a random house.

Eren nodded and turned back to his group, He then took out his blades and raised it to the sky,

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!" He screamed

"HAI!" They roared back while yanking out their own blades. Giving off their best war cry, they extended off into the air. Their OBM sending off loud noises, With eren in the lead and the rest following. They all flew past buildings with insane speed. 

"That many titans?!" The girl asked in shock as she brought everyone's attention to the titans

Thomas: "The vanguards been totally routed!!" He said in fear

???: " What are they doing?! Those hot shots usually act all tough!" Some guy continued 

[I figured things would be bad, but not like this! Wait what's that?!] Eren thought while peering over the countless titans invading.

Eren: " *gasp* WATCH OUT, ITS AN ABNORMAL!"

" STOP-" 

BANG

Everyone landed roughly on a random roof, Eren was barely able to grab a hold onto the edge of the roof. They looked back at the abnormal whos head was in a tower and its legs and arms clinging to it tightly . Its head moved slightly to the left, giving everyone the perfect sight to see-

Thomas: " Huh?"

Everyone watched in horror and silence as Thomas stared back at them from inside the titans mouth.

Thomas: " H-help me-"

Gulp 

The titan lifted it head and shallowed Thomas whole. Silence engulfed the area as they gazed upon the abnormal with dazed eyes. They watched as the abnormal jumped off the tower and walked off as if it did nothing. 

Erens eyes clouded with rage. He gasped in angry, his teeth clenched tightly

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Eren roared

He released his hand from the roof and used the OBM to extend himself into the air.

Armin: "EREN!" He cried out

???: " DON'T GO ON YOUR OWN!"

Their pleads and command fell on deaf ears. Eren was ignoring them as he continued to shoot through the air with top speed.