[2] Our dreams

Years later: 1 week before the fall of wall Maria: third pov

punch

bully 1: " HA! whatchu doing nerd"

bully 2: " HAHAHAHA YEAH NERD!"

armin: "p-please stop"

bully 3: "Huh? what did you say" the bully said while grabbing armins book

armin: " h-hey! give that back" armin said with tears threaten to fall

bully 3: " or what?" the bully said with a evil smirk and waving the book in front of armin

punch

bully 3: " ouch" the bully said while rubbing his now red and swelling cheek

Eren: "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" eren said while throwing another punch, that the bully easily dodged.

bully 1 : " oh its just eren, i was scared for a second......i thought it was that demon"

bully 2 : " yeaaa me too" he said while getting shivers down his spine just thinking  about......him

Eren: "Grrrrr, DONT IGNORE ME!"

Mikasa: "Eren"

bullies: "eeeeeeekkkkkk M-MIKASA!? RUN" they said once they saw Mikasa. they then ran for their life.

Eren: " tsk, Mikasa i had it" eren said while glaring at Mikasa

Mikasa only looked at eren with a face that said ' did you really?'. Eren ignored her and walked away and went up to Armin.

Eren: " you okay Armin?" he asked, while checking for any injuries

Armin: " yea, thanks to you guys" he said while looking at them..... and then remembering that someone was missing from their little group.

Armin: " um, where's Ace?"

Eren: " OH, hes at the market buying things for kaa-san"

Armin: "oh"

2 days till wall Maria breaks

Eren: "come on guys, they're coming back"

Eren said as he climbed some crates to get a better look at the soldiers that are coming back from outside.

mikasa: " come on nii-san" mikasa said as she followed eren to the crates

Ace: " tsk" ace replied as he glared at nothing and then started to follow. 

Once ace got up on one of the crates, his eyes widen but quickly went back to normal. The scene in front of him was not pretty. Dead bodies, people with their limbs gone, and others that look like they came back from hell made him sick. 'What happened out there to make them like this' he thought while looking at each and everyone of them like a hawk. 

Two people among the crowd of the soldiers caught Aces attention, it was a man on a horse with ash blond hair, thick eyebrows and a strong built. The man gave off the aura of 'powerful' and 'leader' , there was another person that stood out to ace. It was a short man that looked young, with pitch black hair like himself and Mikasa. The short man had a calculating stare, looked like he was always on his toes and ready for anything. The short man gave off the aura of ' fuck off' or ' listen to me you pest' or ' you are nothing compared to me'. 

Ace took a liking to these two, he wanted to be like them. But thanks to his stoic expression, it was hard to tell what he was thinking.

Erwins pov

After coming back from outside, many died while many were lucky enough survive. I had my head down looking at my hands while riding my horse. There was faint signs of blood on my hands. The blood of a comrade painted across my hands like a mess.