Beginning

I sit down at my desk and pick up a pen and start writing my plans for the day. 'ding' I glance at my phone and notice it's a text from Josh. I pick up my phone and open the chat. 

'Hey wanna come over today?' Josh asks followed by a heart emoji.

'Sure, love you' I text back

I walk over to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. I pick out a cute t shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I head over to my sock draw and pull out a pair of black socks. I walk downstairs and my mom is in the kitchen sitting at the bar working on some work stuff. 

"hey sweetie, heading to Josh's?" My mom asks 

"Yea" I say opening the fridge and grabbing a juice pouch. 

"can you run Olivia to the cheer gym and Jack and Ethan to Kayson's please?" My mom asks

"Uh..yea, I guess I am everyone's chauffeur!" I say laughing.

"LIVVY,JACK,ETHAN LETS GO!" I yell standing at the bottom of the stairs.

I hear the pitter patter of an 12 year old and 2 six year old running across the hallway and down the stairs. 

I drop my siblings off and head to Josh's. I arrive at josh's and text him so that he will come out and walk me in. A minute later Josh walks out side in a jacket breathing warm air into his hands trying to keep warm in minnesota in december. He walks over and opens my drivers side door and gives me a kiss. 

"How was your christmas?" He asks.

It is 3 days after christmas and we haven't seen each other since christmas eve. 

"It was good how about you." I say getting out of the car and holding his hand while we are walking up the sidewalk to his house.

"It was okay, all of dennis's kids came over and they are crazy." Josh says

"well Addy and Preston are only 6 and 3 so." I say looking into his eyes.

Josh's mom, Jennifer and his dad, Brad divorced about 10 years ago when Josh was 7 and his sister Kayley was 1. Jennifer got remarried to dennis last year and he has 2 other kids, Addy who is 6 and Preston is 3. I don't know too much about Josh's dad except for he has another son, Reeve with his current wife , Lindsay. Josh claims he doesn't like Addy and Preston but I know he loves them.

We walk into his house and slip off our shoes and head up to his room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Josh asks motioning to the tv in his room.

"of course." I say

"Tangled?" Josh says turning on the tv.

He knows me so well! I have loved that movie since I was little, I love the way Rapunzel falls in love with Flynn and she is just amazing with her crazy long hair, I know it's a movie but still!

The movie starts and we cuddle up close in his bed. I end up falling asleep because I am so exhausted. Josh wakes me up after the movie is over with a hug and a kiss. I look at my watch.

"Oh crap, its 2:00. I gotta go pick up Liv,Jack and Ethan." I say to Josh.

"Okay," Josh says with a sigh.

"Sorry I say giving him a kiss." He walks me out to my car and I give him a kiss are drive away.