family of four.

"I can't believe she's pregnant, and engaged" I say laying on the couch scrolling through channels.

"Yea" he says,

"I hope we get married one day..."I say settling on fixer upper to watch.

He hesitates.

"We will." "one day" he says

"I'm sorry" I say, "I'm not trying to push anything onto you or our relationship." 

"I know" He says

Bryton comes running in and throws himself on the couch, he has his favorite stuffed animal, lucky, a stuffed horse Josh got him. I rub his back.

"oh hey the day after tomorrow is Emsley's newborn session." I say

"Oh yeah" Caleb says giving me a kiss. 

"I'm going to order some chipotle from doordash." Caleb says

"Okay"I say

-1 hour later-

"Baby our food is here" Caleb yells from the door

"Okay " I get up slowly and tell bryton to come into the kitchen.

I check on Emsley who is asleep in her mommaroo. 

"your tired aren't you?" I ask Caleb opening my burrito bowl and scooping some on Bryton's plate.

"Yea" He says

"I'm sorry" I say

"It's not your fault." He says

Bryton grabs a handful of rice and throws it across the table.

"No sir Bryton Jack" I say

He grabs another and does it again. 

"Bryton.." I say 

"Timeout" Caleb says and picks him up. He starts throwing a huge tantrum as Caleb sets him in the corner and sets a timer for 1 minute.

"drama queen" I say eating my steak covered in cheese sauce.

Caleb sits back down and we eat our food until Bryton's timer goes off. 

I motion to him and he walks over to me. 

"Bryton you need to keep your food on your plate okay?" 

"kay mommy" He says

He sits down and we finsh our dinner.

"BATH TIME" Caleb says

Bryton runs into the bathroom and hops in the bath. I hear Emsley Crying and I walk over to her mommaroo and pick her up. I lay her against my chest and sush her. She contues to cry.

"do you need a diaper change Emmy grace?" 

I change Emmy's diaper. 

Afetr bath time Caleb rocks Bryton and puts him to bed. I cahnge Emsley into a cozy white onesie, a hand-me-down from Willow. 

Lexi.Jones

Jones