new words and moving in

lexi.Jones

liked by LilyCash, Caleb_Floyd, Jackie

liked by LilyCash, Caleb_Floyd, Jackie.Hamilton and 31456 others

Lexi.Jones my bestie ❤️

15624 comments

LilyCash awwe

HayleyRose sweater weather

Gracey.Strunk 💙:)

It has been a crazy month. Bryton is walking everywhere and Caleb and I have been chasing him! Baby number two is great! Soon we get to find out if baby number two is a girl or a boy! I don't know what gender I want. I think that bryton having a brother would be really cute so that they could be best friends, but I would also love to see what being  a mom to a girl would be like!!! I know that Caleb doesn't care! I am so excited! Bryton is trying to start talking! He hasn't said much yet but he is trying! Bryton is not really understanding the whole big brother thing! Caleb's mom, Bryton's Maw-Maw and Caleb's dad, Bryton's pop are super excited for their first grandbaby! Josh's parent's have congratulated me as well! I am sure they are super excited about Kaycee's baby too! I know that everything is going to be crazy in the next few months I mean bryton's life is always going to be crazy, for instance he has 6 grandparents! Josh's mom, His nana, Josh's step dad his grandpa. Then my mom, His Gigi, My dad, his Gramps, And caleb's mom, Bryton's Maw-Maw and finally Caleb's dad, Bryton's Pop! I am super excited for this new baby! I have a feeling this baby is another boy! I am super happy! Problems with Josh have disappeared! I think now that he spends time with Kaycee and see's how frustrating all of Willow's dad's stuff is help's him understand how I feel about the situation! 

"hello Vlog! Welcome back or welcome to my channel if you are new! My name is Lexi and I have a 1 year old precious baby boy Bryton! Today I am just going to be filming my night routine as a teen mom so lets get into this video!" I say to my veiwers

"Okay so our night time routine starts when bry wakes up from his nap! I just heard bryton so I am going to go get him!" I walk to his crib and pick him up.

"Now I need to change his diaper and then change him out of his sleeper because we are going to take some pictures of him and then go out to lunch!"

I set up the camera and change him into a grey outfit with an orange/tan hat! I give him a binky!

"Okay guys I am already ready for the day so lets get in the car and go!" I say

I put bry bry in his seat and we drive off! We are going to this super pretty flower field and lunch with caleb!

We get to the field and get some adorable pictures of bryton!

Lexi.Jones

Jones