Bryton's One month

-1 month later-

"Good morning everyone! Today is bryton's one month! I am going to go check on him and if he is awake I am going to feed him and take some one moth pictures!!"

I walk into Bryton's nursrey and he is laying in his crib. I know he is awake because I can hear him cooing, he is such a happy baby. I get him out of his crib, change his diaper and feed him. 

"Bryton, wanna go take some pictures?" I say in a baby voice. He smiles. I set him up and get some cute pictures.

Lexi.Jones

Jones

liked by RyleeJoy, Josh_Anderson, _Ella.greenerson and 621 others

Lexi.Jones Happy one month Bryton! #tiredmomma

345 comments

_Madi.Killington Ikr it doesn't stop, Hadley is 1 and she still keeps us up!

LilyCash aww my little nephew!
Maddiee.lambert Happy one month!

After Brytons little photoshoot is done I get a text from Josh.

Hey do you and Bry wanna come over? 

Sure! I reply

 I get Bryton in his carseat and buckle his seat in the car seat base. We drive over to Josh's and are greated by Kayley, Josh's sister holding raelyn, their dog.

"Hey Kayley!" I say getting out of the car. 

"Hey!" she says running down the front porch steps. 

"Can I hold Bryton?" Kayley asks with a huge grin on her face. 

"um..yea let me get him inside!" I say pulling Bryton's car seat out of the car. 

"hey." josh says greeting me and Bryton at the door.

"Hey." I say. 

I walk in and set bry on the couch and Josh walks over and starts unbuckling him.

"wanna go take some pictures?" He asks me.

"Um.of Bryton? Well I just did and I don't know he seems pretty tired and he might-"

"Of us." Josh says cutting me off.

"Oh!" I say

Jennifer walks down the stairs and is so exiceted to see her grandson. 

"Hey mom," Josh says asking a question he already knows the answer to.

"can you watch Bryton while lex and I take some pictures?" 

"YES!" Jenn squeals.

Josh and I walk outside, followed by Kayley, our 'photographer' and we snap some cute pics!