Things are getting rocky

After Brytons bath I put a diaper on him, rub some baby lotion on him and change him into a super cute sleeper. Josh is tired and aggravated about school.  I rock Bryton and he is so fussy. I try feeding him and he refuses. 

"come on bry." I say 

Bryton starts crying. I try rocking him again and again and he doesn't want to sleep. 

I decide to take him into my room. Josh is staying the night tonight and he is sitting up on his side of the bed working on something on his computer. 

"He wouldn't sleep." I say caring bryton into my room.

"Just put him in his crib lex." Josh says.

"Josh he's one month old he can sleep in bed with us." I say to Josh getting a little upset.

"Whatever." Josh mutters. 

I lay Bryton on my side of the bed and set a pillow next to him so he doesn't fall off.I walk into the bathroom and start getting ready. I wash my face and when I turn the loud water off I don't hear Josh or Bryton. As soon as I walk out of the door I run into Josh.

"What are you?" I say

"I just put him back in his bed GEEZ LEX YOUR SO CONTROLLING!" Josh yells

JOSH HE'S A ONE MONTH OLD BABY AND IF HE WANTS TO BE WITH HIS MOM HE CAN LAY IN BED WITH HIS MOM!" I yell back

"Whatever Lex, You know this whole parenting thing is stupid and it's not working I never get to be with you anymore-"

"Josh he has to be with me I have to feed him" I say cutting Josh off

"Well this isn't working." Josh says grabbing his clothes and stuffing them forcefully in his bag. 

"wh-what is working." i say with my lip trembling.

"You and me." Josh says "We can barely stand each other and I just wish we didn't have bryton because that makes this a whole lot more complicated." 

"What do you mean you wish you didn't have Bry. Josh he is the best thing that ever happen to me and I thought he was the best thing for you too." I say

"Whatever Lex you know I didn't mean it like that." Josh says.

"In case you didn't get the hint you and me, us, Josh and Lexi, Were done." Josh says and walks out of the room and leaves.

I start crying and I start to head back to bed but then I hear Bryton crying. 

I walk into his nursery and hear pick him up and we cuddle and cry for the rest of the night.