|•Closer•|

The next day, he came to pick her up for the college as he had promised her or let's say she had ordered him.

"Neela ma!" He called her, entering her house.

"Neil, what a pleasant surprise!" She exclaimed coming out from the kitchen after listening his voice. He smiled and took her blessings.

"You here suddenly?" She asked raising her brows. He just sighs.

"So, I can't even come to meet my mother?" He asked and raised his eyebrows just like her. She looks at him and bursts out laughing while he too joined her.

"I mean, this early?" She asked again.

"Ladydon ka order tha ki usse college ke liye pick karna hai. Btw where is she?" He said.

"Where else? Still getting her beauty and peaceful sleep." Neela ma said sighing.

"Hmm...tabhi mai sochun ki uske rehte hue ghar mein itni shanti kaise hai? Sabki shanti bhang karne ka shauk hai na usse, aaj mai uski shanti bhang karunga." He said mischievously and raised his imaginary collar.

"Accha ji! Meri beti ki shanti bhang karoge tum? Bina mere?" She asked and they both laughed out.

"I'll go and wake her up otherwise khud ke saath saath mujhe bhi marwaegi ye." He said while shaking his head while Neela nodded at him smiling.

As he reached her room, he knocked the door but on getting no response he went inside.
And
And

Once again he got smitten by her! She was sleeping peacefully with a slight smile lingering on her face, looking just like an angel. He got lost in her.
But her peaceful sleep was getting disturbed by the sun rays, which were trying to peep in from the slightly opened curtain.

He noticed her frowning in sleep and came in front of her so that the rays do not disturb her sleep. He started observing her carefully, still in a daze. Her face was so innocent and her eyes which spoke every thing. He tucked the flicks of her hair behind her ear and smiled slightly.

Forgetting about the college, he was admiring her. But then suddenly reality strikes him that he was here to pick her up for the college and not to stare her or let her sleep peacefully. He scratched the back of his neck, giving a shy smile and hit his forehead slightly.

He then thought of an idea and opened all the curtains and windows of the room. She frowned and groaned in her sleep.

"Maa please let me sleep for some more time." She cried in her sleepy voice and covered herself with the duvet from bottom to top.

"Miss Ajooba, get up fast." He said irritatedly and sat beside her.

"Arghh!! Ye neend mein bhi mera peecha nahi chorta." She then placed the pillow above her head. He chuckled at her lame sentence and
And

Started tickling her hard.
(Who thought he would empty the jug on her?😆)

She got up with a jerk and started laughing hardly.

"Ne..neil pl..ease st...st..stop." She said with a great difficulty still laughing. He too was laughing seeing her and stopped but still he didn't stopped admiring her!

She looked ethereal while laughing!
I swear!
Her melodious laughs, her angelic face, her auburn hairs. Everything was gorgeous about her and the sun's rays were giving more beauty which were falling on her face.
She kept on laughing until she felt her hairs being tucked behind her ear.

"Humnava mere
Tu hai toh meri saansein chali...
Bata de kaise mai jeeunga
Tere bina...."

She looked in those hazel brown eyes and felt herself drowning in them.
They were so lost in each other, they failed to notice that Neela ma clicked their pic and smiled. She had came to call them as they were late for college but seeing the view, she couldn't help but go awe.

She knocked on the door to bring them out from their moment. They both broke the eyelock and looked at her,  who was standing at the door with a mischievous grin on her face.

"I thought you both are getting late for the college... "

"Thought nahi maa, we are! Aur in sabka shrey aapki laadli putri ko jaata hai maate!" He said dramatically folding his hands in front of Avni.

"What do you mean Mr?" She asked raising her eyebrows and stood in front of him, all ready to beat him.

"Yahi ki, it's 8:40! And we have to be at the college by 9!" Saying so he pushed her inside the washroom and huffed. Neela laughed looking at their fight.

"Kuch kijiye maa apni iss laadli ka."

"Isko toh sirf tum hi sambhal sakte ho Neil. Jo jagah Avni ki life mein tumne li hai, woh kabhi koi le hi nahi sakta!" Neela said unknowingly.

"Matlab?"

"Ek baar uski aankhon mein dekho aur tumhe tumhare jawab mil jayenge." She said smiling while Neil just gave her a confused smile, maybe he didn't got her words, that time!!

"Bata de kaise main jeeunga
Tere bina!!...."

___________

Hey people!
Doing great, huh!?😏😂
Good!!👍😇

I didn't got a good response in the first chapter and the glimpse. I thought to unpublish the book, but I realized why to waste my efforts which I had put up in this. Those who want to vote and comment, they are free to do this and those who don't want, then I can't do anything. It's your problem dude! 😏😂😪
Anyway I'd be giving updates for those who are interested in this story!!
So,

How was the chapter?
Anything you want to say?
How was Neil and Neela's bond?
Hope you all liked this chapter!🤗

Much love❤
Thank you.