|•Feeling Special•|

Do listen the song in the media box. You'll be able to relate with it, then only.

HAPPY READING!🥀
________________

"It's 12:03, he didn't called still." She pouted and then made a sad face.
"Shall I call?" She thought while chewing up her nails.

"No! No! Till now he has wished me first. So today also he will. He has to! Otherwise...otherwise I'll sue him up." She said in a determined voice as if going on a war.

"It's 12:10 now." She whispered in a low voice.
"What if forgot?
No! He has wished her every year. And today also he will."
It felt as if she was making herself realize that he'd wish her.

She sighed and sat down on the couch with a thud. Her eyes were glued to her phone while there was a tinge of sadness in her eyes. She, once again, glanced at her phone only to see it was 12:28 then. A lone tear slipped from her eye unknowingly. She just kept on looking at her phone.

Suddenly, she felt two hands covering her eyes and a wide smile appeared on her face.

"Neil." She whispered and got up from the couch and turned to look at him. There he was! Flashing his ever charming smile like always. She couldn't hold herself anymore and hugged him as tight as possible.

"Janiyaaa....
....Hayee!
Haniyaaa....
....Hayee!"

He broke the hug when he felt his shirt getting wet and looked at her, who was crying by now.

"Hey, what happened Avi?" He asked softly, cupping her one cheek.

"I.. I thought yo..you forgot about today." She uttered in a broken voice.

"And why did you thought so?" He asked wiping off her tears and made her sit on the couch.

"You didn't even called for once. I was waiting for your call." She said slowly still feeling low.

"I can never forget anything related to you." He justified smoothly which instantly lifted her mood.
Indeed!
His soothing words were like a peaceful music to her which always lifted her mood.

"Accha, what if I'd have slept by now? And wait! How did you landed up here?" Avni interrogated raising her brows. He chuckled seeing her interrogating him like C.I.D.

"Did I cracked up any joke that you are laughing?" She asked while he shook his head.

"No! How can you crack a joke? Is it a thing to be cracked?" He asked blinking his eyes made a 'not so innocent face'. She looked at him for a second and burst into fits of laughter.
Her laughter!
It was so peaceful like the melodious sound of wind chime which can lift anyone's mood.
Just like his always!

"Shh... Neela maa shouldn't know that I'm here." He whispered asking her to low down.

"Why?"

"Arey buddhu! What would she think about me?"

"Ohh yeahhhhh!" She uttered while keeping her finger on her chin looking more cute making him go gaga over her.

"Come with me." He said and holded her hands and took her to the balcony of her room.

"Where?"