|•Wretched•|

He entered inside his room after his workout and his phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, a smile appeared over his face. Who else could be it other than her?
He picked up the call and opened his mouth to wish her morning but couldn't.

"Neil,are you free in the evening?" Avni asked tugging her phone between her ear and shoulder while looking for a perfect dress for her in the cupboard.

"I can't ever say no to you, even if I'm busy Avi." He said softly from the other side, making her fall for him all over once again! A tinge of red hue covered her cheeks on his words. Yes! She blushed! And there he smiled!

"Okay, so meet me up at the cliff." She replied back enthusiastically taking a twirl back after getting the 'perfect' outfit.

"Hmm.. So, are you planning to push me off from there? Nai, mera matlab itni subah call karke tum ye bol rahi ho ki mai tumhe cliff par milun!" He said while taking out his clothes from the cupboard. Oh! How much he loved to irritate her!

"Dekho tum, agar nahin aaoge na toh tumhe sach mein cliff se gira dungi." She said warning him.

"Accha okay madam! I'll." He laughed.

"Okay fine, meet me around 6pm. Now bye!" She commanded and hung up the call before he could say anything else whereas he just shook his head negatively, smiling at her actions.

"Jaaniyaa...
Hayee...!"

____________

Their exams had been over two weeks ago and they had spent a lot of time together in the past days. Having late night talks, going on drives at mid night, having ice cream and pani-puri competitions, staying up at each other's house and a lot more!

It was around 5pm in the evening and she decided to get ready.

"Ahem..ahem... Di where are going?" Amol said standing near the room's door as he saw her sitting in front of the dressing table, smiling on her own.

"Huh?" She asked coming back from her own land.

"Going to meet your boyfriend? Anything special?" He teased her as he had always done while she blushed a little, hearing 'boyfriend'. Earlier, when he teased her, she used to deny everytime, but after realising her feelings for him, she couldn't say anything.

"He isn't my boyfriend till now." She blurted out absent mindedly.

"Oh! That means he will be the one!" He said mischieviously.

"Amol! Get out!" She ordered throwing her hair brush at his direction while he bent out and dodged it.

"Say hi to 'jiju' from my side too." He exclaimed mischievously and ran away. She shook her head at her brother. They both had always shared a very special bond. Not just a sister, but she was always a mother figure to Amol.

__________

Making a last check of her look, she headed downstairs. Cladded up in a blue shirt and a long, white floral skirt with a touch of minimal makeover, Neela looked at her daughter who was smiling on her own thoughts. A smile too appeared on Neela's face for she knew the reason behind her daughter's happiness.

"Baccha, going somewhere? Anything special today?" She asked pretending nothing.

"Oh yeah maa! And I'd tell you as soon as I come back." She said while showing her teeths. She kissed Neela on her cheek and went quickly on noticing it was just 10 minutes to 6.
_______________