|•Moments Worth Cherishing •|

It was their last year of college. As their subjects were different, they both were in different lines. Avni wanted to become a successful interior designer while Neil always focused on I.A.S field. Both were focused towards their goals.

One fine day, they both reached the college at the same time and smiled at each other. They both went to their squad which had Ali, Vidyut, Juhi and Riya.

"Woah guys! You both come together or it's just a coincidence A.L.W.A.Y.S?" Ali asked mischievously.

"It's just a mere coincidence Noodles!" Neil said in the same way.

"Coincidence! I see!" Juhi said in a playful tone and winked at Neil. Avni saw this and didn't liked the way she winked at Neil. She herself didn't knew the reason behind it. Don't know why, but she felt something for him she never felt before. Just a mere touch of him and she feels something, something which was unknown to her!

She came to senses hearing Riya's voice and shrugged away her yet unknown thoughts.

"Guess what guys?" Riya exclaimed being excited.
"We are going out a day today!" She said jumping and showed them the safari and movie tickets.

"That means, we are bunking the college!" Juhi said with a shocked expression.

"Haaye! Mera sapna finally pura ho raha hai. I always had wished to bunk the college or school just once. But kabhi chance hi nahi mila. Ye Avni toh books se bahar nikalti hi nhi thi." Riya said dreamingly and others laughed while Avni rolled her eyes at her.

"Don't roll your eyes now. You know Neil, jab bhi mai isse bolti thi ki bunk karte hain toh mujhe library le jaake books de deti thi aur kehti thi 'Chal ab bunk karte hain'. Such a mood spoiler!" Riya said mimicking the last line and Avni made weird faces.

"Hmm..so means Ms. Mehta was studious from the starting." Neil said thinking while Avni raised her brows at him.

"Koi shak?" Avni asked.

"Nhi! Beshak!" Vidyut interrupted in between as he knew they would start fighting again and this wouldn't end.
Everyone laughed listening him.

"So guys, put on your seat belt and gear for fun and enjoyment and most importantly bunking." Ali said clapping his hands as if he was hosting something.

"There was no need to say this in an overdramatic way." Juhi shook her head in disbelief.

"But guys can't we go after our classes. I mean bunking isn't right." Avni said innocently.

"Yaar Avni, don't be a spoiler! C'mon pehli baar toh life mein bunk karenge." Riya said disappointedly.

"Yes, Avni please!" Ali pleaded. They tried to convince her but she wasn't agreeing.

"Avni! Please maan ja na yaar." Juhi requested but she denied.
"Neil! Tum kyu chup khade ho. Isko bolo na maan ne ke liye." She added further while nudging his elbow. Avni saw this and this irked her somewhere but she was still confused.

"Avi, sab itna request kar rahein hain. Please! Maan jao! Please!" He pleaded in his ever so cute face and polite voice. She couldn't help, but agree to him. All jumped in excitement and she smiled.

"Done! So let's meet up at the backside of college after the 2nd lecture. Ye ab tum log dekh lo ki kaise aaoge." Ali said and walked off. Others were just looking at his retreating figure in shock.
"And yeah no one should be left behind. Tickets booked hain!" He said turning around and then went away.

"Neil, Avni, tumhari aur Juhi ki classes ek hi floor pe hain. So you all can come together." Vidyut said and Neil nodded his head.

"Riya, Ali aur mai dekh lenge. Tum bas 2nd lecture ke baad backside pe milna. Okay!" He stated and they all bid adieu to each other.

_______________

After the second lecture, Neil went and called Juhi and Avni. The three of them came from different stairs and met at the backyard with their bags. As no one was present there, they decided to jump off from the boundary.

"Okay, Juhi you go first and jump to the other side." Neil said.

"No Neil! What if I fell? You should go first. Please!" Juhi whispered.

"Fine. But climb carefully." She nodded but then he saw her fidgeting with her fingers, looking here and there, in a hope to not get caught. He placed her hand on hers and that's it! She calmed down. He smiled and then jumped to the other side carefully. He then asked Juhi and Avni to jump.

"Tu jaa rahi hai ya mai jaun?" Juhi asked.

"Tu pehle chali ja." She answered. Juhi nodded and climbed up when her eyes fell on Neil's hand which was trying to hold Juhi's. She looked away with a tinge of sadness in her eyes. It was her turn then. She was trying to climb when she heard someone talking nearby. She got scared and started climbing off hastily and in doing so her leg got twisted and she closed her eyes in fear of falling down.

Upon sensing nothing, she opened her eyes only to meet his. Others were looking at them and they both at each other.

"Zindgaani badi khoobsurat hui....
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin..."

"Chalna bhi hai ya nahi?" Ali asked impatiently. They came back to their world and realized their position. He holding her by her waist to prevent her from falling while her hands were clutching his jacket.

"Ouch!" She winced as she took one step. He sighed and made her sit inside the car and sat beside her.

"Show me your foot. Itni bhi kya jaldi thi kudne ki? Kahin bhaag thori rahe the hum tumhe chodke. Pagal ladki! Kabhi apna dhyaan nahi rakhti. Agar kuch ho jata toh?" And he went on and on blabbering while she was admiring with a smile tears in her eyes. No one cares for her like he does! No one shows love on her like he does!

"Jo tu mera humdard hai...
Suhana har dard hai..."

Their friends were admiring them while Riya clicked their picture. She winced slightly as she felt a pain on her foot.

"Done. Now move your leg."
She moved and felt better. He asked if she was feeling any pain. She shook her head. They then resumed their journey of adventure and fun.

_____________

Hey guys!
Hope y'all are doing great!🥀🙂

I have split this chapter into 2 parts. So the rest will be in the next one.

I'd try to update frequently but I need your support.

How was the chapter?
Do vote, comment and share.
And just few more to 90. Make it 100 soon.✌🏻

Much love♥️
Thanks.