|•Frustations& Feelings•|

As it was their last year of college, their finals were approaching near. Their days were passing without seeing each other, without having a glimpse of each other. But at the end of the day, they used to find sometime even if it is a minute for having a talk with each other. Everyone was busy with their exam preparations so they didn't even visited each other's house.

(How many each other did I used?🙄😂)

It was during night they used to call each other and they almost had a fight one night.

"Hey! Avi. How are you? How was your day? Tired? Had your dinner?" He bombarded her with so many questions while on the other side she smiled seeing his care for her.
She felt something for him! But she was still fighting with her heart and brain!

"Stop! Will you let me speak?" She asked. He nodded and she as if saw him continued speaking.

"Good! So yeah, I am just like how you are. My day was same as yours. Yeah kind off and did you had your dinner?" She replied which sounded more of as a question. He smiled at her each reply she gave.

"Yeah! I had my dinner. Now you tell?"

"I too had my dinner. And why didn't you picked up my call in the evening? Matlab koi call kare toh na hi receive karna hai aur na return. Right?" She asked. He just laughed seeing her complaining to him about himself.

"You know Avi today Juhi came to my house. After so long we both catched up together even though we live near." It was their daily routine to tell each other about their day.

"Oh! That's why you didn't picked up my call." Her voice sounded low this time.

"Yeah! My phone was kept in my room and we were in the hall. Sorry for not picking up your call."

"Hmm.." She could just hum at his reply.
Neither she could accept the fact that she loved him nor could she accept her insecurities.
She loved him! From deep inside her heart!

"Baatein ye kabhi na
Tu bhoolna
Koi tere khatir
Hai jee raha…"

She was feeling suffocated now. Her feelings and the war between her mind and heart were suffocating her. She couldn't make a choice nor could she decide anything and above that the exam pressure was troubling her. She wanted to share it with someone who would understand her and comfort her but the one whom she wanted to talk with was just talking about his close friend aka Juhi.

She was getting frustrated.
Has he called me to talk about Juhi?
He could have atleast asked about her day.
He didn't even seem to care for her now?
He couldn't bear even her silence for a second and here from the past 10 minutes, he was irritating her with his useless talks! She thought.

"Avi why ain't you speaking anything? I'm calling you from past 2 minutes." On hearing his voice from the other side, she came back to her senses.

"If you won't let me speak then how will I? And you were just ranting Juhi Juhi from the time you called me." She said irritatingly and rolled her eyes.

"So what? I just telling you about my day. You only told me once right? That we'd share our every single day's happenings." He sounded a little loud this time.

"I know, maine kaha tha but ye nahi kaha tha ki tum Juhi naam ki ratt lagaye betho. Tumne na mujhe call hi nahi karna chahiye tha!" She was pissed off now.

"Ye sahi hai! Choti si baat ko itna bada kr dena. I guess I made a mistake by calling you!" He said in a loud voice and hung up the call immediately and threw his phone on the bed in anger.