Tratie : Evan Gotham

A/N: A lot of loves to 2047171 and Elow4Life.!!!!! Thank u for being patient and I dedicate this chapter to both of you!!!

PS: I have a very special announcement to make at the end so please read my A/N after the story!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evan's POV

Being attracted to boys was not a choice,

It was what that made me unique. 

But when all the handsome hunks are taken, even I did began to start questioning if I would ever have a stable relationship. 

So here I am being forced against my will to narrate my life story nah scratch that, forced to narrate the biggest top rejections of my life and how I ended up in this white room covered with bars.  

So it all started when I saw my new colleague in The Olympian Architecture, His name was Travis and I was completely in love with him with just a look from his gorgeous blue eyes.

He was everything i wanted in a possible partner, Our love story was like a fairy tale and of course it had a villain in it. 

In my fairy tail the enemy was the evil enchantress Katie Gardener, the assistant of Miss Annabeth Jackson the owner and CEO of the Olympus Architecture.

She was such a clingy and whiny bitch who would always take Travis's attention away from me and I hated her so much that one day I even put poison in her drink.

It was such a simple thing and I still believed what I did was right. 

Oh only if she had died then, there would have been no problems and Travis & I would've been husbands by now.

But she didn't.

The bitch came back the next day and hastily walked into Travis's cabin. The door locked and neither of them came back for almost two hours leaving me so curious that I went to Annabeth and complained. 

"Boss Travis and Katie have been locked together in Travis' cabin for almost two hours! Kindly ask your assistant to leave as I have to discuss some important documents with Mr. Stoll" I said gritting my teeth

Miss Jackson stared at me carefully for a solid one minute and it was really uncomfortable especially since her eyes were a scary grey color that seemed to pierce through your soul.

Finally she spoke, in an airy calm voice while giving me a set of keys "By All means you can go and open the door"

I quickly grabbed onto the keys and ran towards Travis' cabin, eager to open the door and see a sight that almost gave me a heart attack.

There inside the room Travis was pinned on the ground by Katie and she had a knife against his neck.

(😂😂How many of you thought that it was going to be something dirty???) 

"You lose again Travis." Katie said smirking

"Oh its not fair Kit-Kat! Why did you wink at me when I was gonna attack? I have a weak heart you know" Travis whined pouting

Katie giggled and kissed my boyfriend's cheeks before getting up and dusting the dirt off her clothes while Travis looked like he had been hit by Zeus's lightning. 

"Oh Mr. Gotham?" Katie asked once she noticed me standing there gaping like a fool

"What in the name of hell is going on here?" I asked finally