Solangelo: Eve Winters

A/N: I swear I didn't cry seeing this fan-art...

Hello Readers! How are you all? 

I had absolute fun reading your comments under my questions, Thank u for answering them! And FYI the answers to your questions will be there at the end of this chapter ❤

PS: This chapter is dedicated to Therissara. This was wholly the said person's plot!

PPS: This chapter has about 2500 words and I am a really lazy person so peeps its not edited and may contain lot of typo errors! Please help me out by commenting the errors u see! 🥺💜

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve's POV

Hello there! Today you all are blessed to read about my life.

Isn't that amazing? 

So today we will be talking about how I went from evil to good! So interesting!!!!!! 

Anyway so everything started when I was in school and the one and only Will Solace walked in with that perfectly bright shining smile of his that made almost any girl go weak on the knees. 

And like any normal teenager, I too was dazed by Will's attractive appearance. 

Surprisingly I didn't have a crush on him but instead wanted him to become the father of my children.

It was such a simple harmless wish. 

So where were we? Yep Will comes in with that beautiful smile and I quickly fixed by blonde hair which perfectly matched with his golden ones. 

Won't we be a quite cute couple?! 

And I know that we would be a couple. Wanna know why? 

You won't believe this but WILL SOLACE WAS IN LOVE WITH ME.

There are a lot of proofs for my claim! Will always talked sweetly to me, He always helped me when I asked, always talks to me, always looks at me with heart eyes, always smiles at me and always wishes me goodbye when we go home.

See! He is totally in love with me! 

I smiled widely as he came towards me "Hey Will!"

"Oh Hi Eve! see you later!" He said and walked away from me swiftly as if someone had called him. 

I frowned and turned my head in the direction he went to see Will hugging someone. 

Who is that? And why touch MY WILL?

I sneered and walked towards my future boyfriend determined to find out more about the person he was hugging. 

As I neared them, I saw that the person Will hugging was actually a small pale boy. When I saw that it was a guy, I sighed in relief happy to know that I didn't have competition. 

"oh Neeks you look so cute in that shirt!" Will said almost sounding like he was squealing 

I raised my eyebrows confused and scanned the pale guy's attire to find him wearing a sky-blue hoodie and dark torn jeans. 

What was so special about his hoodie?

I rolled my eyes and pushed the boy away and stood in front of Will smiling sweetly at him. However instead of paying attention to me Will immediately rushed towards the pale guy who was looking at me dark glaring eyes.

I shivered.

"What in the name of hell are you doing?" Will asked looking irritated 

I blinked and replied innocently "What did I do wrong?"