Jiper: Aldele Bangson

A/N: Hey Readers! I hope your doing well!!!

Well today's one shot was requested by IM_THAT_BITCH111.

I hope its good!!!💜 

Sorry for the Short chapter! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adele's POV

Well hello lucky people, this is Adele here to rock the day. 

So as you have been given the privilege to read my mind today, I will tell you a lot of interesting stuff about me. Things like which makeup like, or which eye show goes best with my skin, or how I take care of my hair. 

(So interesting...)

Well one of the best thing about me is that I am a french girl who likes to always speak in french as I like it when people around me don't understand what I am saying. It makes them seem so dumb. 

As I was walking down the hallways, hips swaying to attract all the hot boys I suddenly crashed into a tall hard body. 

"Aïe! ma tête me fait mal" I said (Ouch! My head hurts)

I looked up slowly in dramatic way like they do in films to see a the most handsome boy in the word looking at me worriedly. 

"Oh mon dieu, tes yeux parlent la langue de l'amour" I said seductively while he looked confused (Oh my god, your eyes speak the language of love)

I smirked and got up but accidentally or maybe not that accidentally tripped and fell right into his arms. He caught me perfectly and locked eyes with mine romance starting to bloom between us.

But everything got ruined by a small cough. 

Swiftly the handsome guy dropped me and turned around to face whoever that ruined my dreams.

"Qui a fait ça ?" I asked as I got up wanting to see their blank faces (Who did this?)

But when I looked up i saw the handsome guy and a girl hugging tightly. 

"Qui est-ce putain?" I asked loudly (Who the fuck is-)

"Hello I am Piper McLean and this is Jason Grace." the girl said smiling widely "I think your the new student. Do you need any help?"

"Bonjour je suis Adèle et je sais que vous êtes une pute" I said smirking, knowing that they won't understand me (Hello I am Adele and I know that you're a whore)

"So you don't know english?" Piper asked confused which made me feel so smug that I was looking creepy

I shook my head and acted innocent as if not at all understanding what they said. 

"Oh its alright I know French" Piper said with a black face which made me gape. "Je sais très bien que vous connaissez l'anglais." (I know very well that you know English" 

Piper spoke fluently and I gaped at her wide eyed. "So Adele do talk in English as it is more comfortable for Jason here"

I nodded slightly and asked "Where is the history classroom?" 

"This way" Jason said smiling and pointed to the right

I nodded and quickly walked away, ashamed of what I had said. 

Third Person's POV

"What happened right now?" Jason asked confused 

"Nothing she's just another mortal who was trying to break us, which is never gonna happen" Piper said smirking

"Well lets talk about us" Jason said hugging her

"What is there to talk?"

"I can't even remember the last time we spoke, I think we need to change that" Jason said smirking

"Talking with voice? Or Talking with lips?" Piper asked slyly

"Oh you know" 

"Yeah I know!" She said still not budging

"heyy I made the first move in flirting at least be fair and pay me back by making the first move in kissing" He said seriously 

She smiled sweetly and attached his lips with hers. Soon the kiss turned passionate and it became a full on make put session.  After a while they broke apart to breathe some tasty air into their starving lungs.

"That was uh hh awesome" Piper said panting 

"I know we should do that more often" Jason said breathing heavily 

"Hell yeah"

"You guys talk as if I don't see you sucking off each other's face all the time" 

Both Jason and Piper turned to see a disgusted looking Nico standing there.

"I know right, I like to see homo more though" Jason said with a suggestive wink "Especially if Solangelo is doing it" 

"Shut up" Nico snapped and turned around to cover his blushing cheeks.

"Ooooh Will!!!! Come see how your boyfriend us blushing" Jason said loudly and Nico kicked him harshly in the shins. 

Piper and Jason roared with laughter when they saw how flustered Nico was.

"I hate you guys" He said pouting and walked away leaving Jason and Piper in heaps of smiles. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------

--------------

----------

------

---

-

A/N: Don't say anything, I'll make it upto you guys by part 2 of Percabeth! I swear it will be better than this.

Thank you for reading💜

Also 101 reads on the first day itself?????? I have been blessed!!!!

PS: Solangelo and Tratie coming up!!!!