Percabeth : Karen Jose

A/N: Hey Readers!!! I hope your doing well!!!

I am sorry for not updating lately but its exam month here and I have to prepare a lot. I hope you guys understand...

Thank you for supporting me, I love you all!!!! And please take care of yourselves 💜

PS: I read all the comments so please be free to put your requests in them to. :)

Note: Please comment the mistakes and typo errors as it will be  a huge help for my lazy ass!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen's POV

Finally, a new start! 

Oh Hello there, I believe we've met earlier if I am not mistaken? If not also I don't really care because you might already have heard of me, Karen Jose the fearless respectful victim who got attacked my sinning people and had to go to coma for a whole month. 

I was attacked by huge goons who i single-handedly fought back but got injured and had to be in coma. 

Due to that incident my husband and I decided to move away and live somewhere else as we didn't want to continue seeing such sinful things. 

Right now we where getting settled in while suddenly I saw my neighbors door open and a tall teenage boy about nineteen years old come out, a small baby in his arms. I watched open mouthedly when i saw him handling the baby alone. 

Is his parents gone crazy or what? How responsible of them to give their child in the care of an irresponsible boy! 

I watched the boy sharply, to find out nay mistake he did so that I could go tell his mother about it. He needs to be grounded for at least a month for even picking up a baby! 

Third person's POV 

Percy smiled at baby Luke who was a mixture of both his parents having, raven back baby curls and light grey eyes. Luke gurgled and grabbed his dad's long fingers firmly, lot letting Percy move away from him.

"Aww Lukey wants Papa with him?" Percy whispered chuckling and his smile made Luke show a wide toothless smile making the older coo loudly.

"Such a good boy!" Percy exclaimed and started tickling the baby softly, making him laugh loudly 

Percy grinned and turned towards their apartment and peeked inside to find Annabeth walking back and forth as if searching for something.

He smirked and asked "Looking for something Wise girl?"

Annabeth snapped her eyes towards him and said worriedly "Perce have you seen my laptop? I have a lot of work to do in it."

"Beth! You're not doing any work today, its time for a family date! Look how sad Lukey is." Percy said pouting 

"Percy I-" Annabeth began again but then Percy showed her his big green puppy eyes, silently pleading with a grinning Luke in his arms who kept trying to pout like his father by holding his chubby cheeks together. 

Annabeth laughed sweetly at the adorable scene in front of her and she nodded not being able to resist her husband's pleading eyes.  

"Fine but you're listening to my all projects without any complain!" She said smiling 

"I never complain Beth. You can keep scolding or ranting but i will always listen to whatever you say with all my attention" He said honestly

Annabeth smiled and pecked his lips.