Solangelo: Sharon Kolp

A/N: Here is a sweet flirty and teasing oneshot of Solangelo...

Thank you for the name LoverofBooksGal

Actually this was a request commented by a reader in the first book, I am sorry but I couldn't find who asked for this where a mortal is attracted to Nico. Whoever asked this please comment and I am extremely sorry for missing you name. 

Vote and Comment if you like the chapter 💜💜💜

Note: Next coming up Tratie and Chrisse

PS: Don't forget to comment your requests!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharon's POV

Ooh being Homosexual hadn't affected me this much in a century...

Right now seeing Nico Di Angelo in those pants was making it hard to control my raging hormones.

I sighed. 

Yeah as you all would've guessed I have a crush on Nico, my classmate. He was small beautiful boy who was my seatmate in English and Greek.

He was exactly my type: tiny, weak, and not muscular. 

(*snorts* That doesn't sound like Nico at all) 

I hadn't got the opportunity to confess yet but I knew Nico was also homosexual because he said so and never hid his sexuality from anyone unlike me who was still pretending to be straight like a circle. 

But today was the day, I just had to confess especially since Nico was in those tight jeans, listening to music in a corner.

I walked towards him and snapped my fingers in front of his face. He opened his eyes and looked at me emotionless 

"What?" He asked standing up

"Are those space pants? Because your ass is out of the world" I said seductively 

Nico cringed and turned away, sweetly walking away from me. 

I smirked knowing that he was hiding his blushing cheeks and ran upto grab his wrist. 

Nico turned around to face me but my smirk soon slipped when I saw that his chocolate brown eyes were not blank like usual. Right now they were filled with fury and darkness.

I shivered in fear and the next second I was on the floor getting judo flipped by Nico. 

I groaned and got up 

"Nico!"

"What the heck do you want?" He asked coldly 

"That is a sexy jeans but it would look even better on my bedroom floor"

"Well it would look more fabulous if it was jammed in to your windpipe" He said darkly 

"Please Nico I feel like a library because I've been totally checking you out" I said flirtingly "Be mine"

"Did you notice that I am like the best seller? Currently unavailable you jerk" He rolled his eyes and walked away. 

But I am Sharon Kolp! No one ever escapes my clutches.

I hastily followed him shouting "What do you mean by unavailable? Aren't you single"

He sighs and kept walking 

"Answer me!" I yelled

He groaned and replied "I have a boyfriend you idiot, now leave me alone"