Solangelo: Luco

A/N: Hello beautiful readers!!! I am back with another solangelo oneshot.

I am sorry if I am late! Lots of readers commented for an update! Thank u for loving this book 💜

Also this oneshot is dedicated to Capricorn4971

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Luco's POV

I was walking down the hallways, my jacket hood covering my face as I didn't want anyone recognizing me. 

Want to know why? But before I tell you that I need to introduce myself.

So my name is Luco and I am a 15 year old tomboy. My near name was Lucy but I didn't like it as it sounded too girly. So I changed it to name that sounded neutral as I didn't want to be like those slutty popular girls who always pink clothes, pink lipstick, pick bow, pink,pink,pink and only pink!

(No offence to anyone who loves pink, Though I myself am a sucker for the color Black but I strongly believe that colors don't define anything. You're free to disagree tho because everyone has their own opinion)

And you might've guessed by now that I hate bright colors especially pink! 

My heart filled with darkness or you can say depression as people don't accept me the way I am. And this darkness always makes me feel super negative thoughts. 

You can say that I am a cynical person, but every scary darkness and negative energy of mine vanishes when that person steeped into my life.

A person called Nico Di Angelo.

He was my savior, an angel who looked like me but was nothing like me. he was a shining light in my dark world which was filled with only depression. 

And here I am on my way to confess to my first crush, my first love and my first friend. 

But does fate ever listen to your wishes? Because before I could reach him, a leg interrupted my step making me fall down on my butt painfully. 

"Oh sorry I didn't see you! Ugly tomboy Luco!" a sneering voice spoke with mock sweetness.

I groaned and tried to stand up but was immediately kicked in the gut. 

"Ahh" I cried in pain, clutching my stomach. "Please Stop Jack

"Don't speak with that horrendous mouth of yours" Jack spat hatefully

Before I could speak, a cold voice interrupted

"What is going on here?" 

I turned my head to see the one and only Nico Di Angelo standing in all glory. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I knew that I was safe now. 

"N-Nothing b-bro we were just talking right Lucy?" Jack asked sweetly, but his eyes were glaring at me

"No Nico, he kicked me in the gut" I said almost sounding like a child but Nico didn't seem to notice as within a blink of an eye He strode towards Jack and slapped his face.

"Don't you dare touch her again, you ugly look alike of Hera!" He said harshly and walked away pulling me with him

After we had walked outside towards the empty parking lot, He turned towards me and asked softly "Are you okay Luco?" 

I smiled a little and nodded "Yes Nico, Thank you for being my friend" But I want more please. 

"Ahh its nothing" He said with a small smile "I have someone who always lights up my world, and I hope you find your person soon so that you can be happy like me"