ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘- A New Adventure

This chapter was inspired by a deep fantasy of mine, having Ron visit the muggle world with moi SIHDOHIOHFISHJDBSJXBKSNSKS

Again posting at 4am 😎

PRETEND THEY R ALL 16 IN THIS
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.👹 .* :☆゚. ───

I lost track of how much time had passed. It could have been a couple of weeks or even months since I gave birth. I don't remember much except for me laying on my bed, occasionally getting up to pee or eat. All I did was stare at my ceiling in shock.

It wasn't until today when it all sunk in, Professor Trelawney's prediction was right. My baby was in danger. Who knows what Toppy's already done to her. I sobbed at the thought.

Ron, if possible, was more distraught than me. He lay there with me all day and muttered Rose's name in his sleep.

"Ron..." I sat up and shook his shoulders. He was having another nightmare.

"Ron, wake up..."

He woke up in a cold sweat, then calmed down after seeing my face.

I buried my head in his arm.

"We'll see her again, don't worry," I whispered. Of course, it was uncertain, but I latched onto the littlest bit of hope.

He nodded and drifted back asleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.👹.* :☆゚. ───

"AURORA!" a voice said. "AURORA, WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes to a rather excited Harry Potter leaning over me. Hermione and Ginny were standing next to the door.

"W-what," I yawned. Ron squinted his eyes open and groaned.

"THEY FOUND TOPPY!"

The second Harry said that Ron and I both shot up and looked at each other.

"You... you found Rose?" I asked nervously, unsure whether or not I was dreaming.

"Well, no, not exactly," he started, but then was interrupted by Hermione.

"What Harry is trying to say is that Toppy was recently spotted all the way in Galway. Professor McGonagall received an owl not too long ago with someone stating they saw the elf sneaking around a muggle, Irish pub. It was holding a baby in its arms and asking people if they knew how to change a diaper."

"IRELAND? MY BABYS IN IRELAND?" I shrieked.

"Rose..." Ron fearfully whispered.

"Luckily, he was there to catch Toppy before any more muggles saw him. He had to obliviate the ones who did. The man who sent the owl didn't know it was Toppy and Rose until he saw the missing poster signs back in his wizarding village." Hermione finished.

I leaped off my bed and stood up.

"We have to go find her," I said as I ran over to my drawers, shoving my clothes in my bag. "I need to find her..."

"They already have people searching Aurora," Ginny said quietly.

"And they aren't getting anywhere, are they?" I snapped. "I need to do it myself. I know I will be able to find her,"

Ron hesitated but then got up and started packing his bag. "She's right. Rose is our baby. We need to be the ones to find her,"

Hermione gave us a weary look and then nodded.

"Alright, but would you at least wait until tomorrow, when we leave for summer break," she insisted. "That way, we won't get into trouble, and we could hatch out some-sort of a plan. We will also be able to take the Hogwarts Express back to London,"