ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞- Fred

How could I forget to add Fred and George?

WHY DID I MAKE THE PLOT TEEN PREGNANCY BAHAHAHAH honestly tho, Ron can impregnate me anytime

✵﹡✽𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐺𝐹 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠💅⁎٭*✵﹡✽

It's been a week since that whole fiasco, and Ron still hasn't talked to any of us. He spends most of his time either hanging out with Dean and Seamus or in his bed. Every time Harry, Hermione, or I try to talk to him, he ignores us and walks away.

I made amends with Harry because I thought it was pointless to stay mad at him (even though he can be a pain in the ass.) I told him I would set him up with the girl he had his eye on in my DADA class, and he immediately forgave me for slapping him.

I couldn't help but get angry with Ron. I know that it's partly my fault for not telling him about me being pregnant, but I can't get over the way he yelled at and humiliated me. At first, I cried myself to sleep, but around two days ago, it sunk in. Even thinking about Ron made me mad, then again, deep, deep down, I missed him.

Today in potions, Harry was talking to me about some "secret army" he was thinking about forming (I wasn't really paying attention.)

"Yeah, that's a great idea," I looked up at him and nodded. When I looked up, I noticed, behind him, Ron talking to another girl. This girl was a Hufflepuff, she had blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was insanely pretty. My heart instantly dropped. I saw that she was giggling at something Ron said, and I felt like I was going to vomit.

Harry noticed me looking.

"I'm sure it's nothing," he said in an unsure, nervous tone.

"Anyway, I'm hosting a little party after the quidditch game today in the secret room near the training grounds, if you want to come," he tried to distract me.

Just when Harry finished saying that, I saw the girl run her hand through Ron's hair while he was smiling at her. Tears started forming in my eyes. I wiped them off with my sleeves.

It's only been a week, and he has already moved on, I thought to myself. I looked back at Harry.

"Um, yeah, sure," I sniffled.

A couple of moments later, Snap excused the class, and I ran back to my dormitory.

I cried for about an hour and missed my second and third class. When I stopped crying, I lie down on my bed and thought about the situation. I felt sadness, jealousy, and rage. I felt like I needed to get back at Ron somehow and hurt him as he hurt me. I was about to get up and go to the great hall for lunch when I heard someone walk into the room.

I quickly got up and fixed my hair. I turned around to see who it was, and it was Fred Weasley. He was one of Ron's older brothers. He was tall, ginger, and, dare I say, super handsome. I saw this as the perfect opportunity.

"What on earth are you doing in here?" I asked. I made my voice sound girlier. Ron once told me it really turned him on.

"Just stealing Ginny's homework," he said casually. Fred walked towards her bed until he was near her bag.

I quickly got up and stopped him.

"Wait, let me get it for you," I stood up and moved in front of him. I was about 3 inches away from him, and I looked up into his eyes for about 2 seconds. I turned away from him and slowly bent down to grab Ginnys bag. I was wearing a mini skirt today, so I knew if I bent down, he would see a bit of my underwear.