ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘- dracoxmagazine

YES I know I have an inconsistent updating schedule IM SORRY I REALLY AM I JUST AM TRYING TO COME UP WITH IDEAS IWHIFHHF😏🤚

guys, um, i sincerly appologize in advance for this chapter (mostly near the end,) um, I dont know why i did this. 😗✌️

✽⋆⁎٭*✵𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑑 19⋆٭*

I flew past the fields surrounding the burrow and then threw the large, dark forest that lay on the edge of the countryside.

It had begun to snow. It had started lightly but then turned into an icy blizzard. As I soared through the trees, slowly, everything started to become less visible. All I could see was white and the shadows of the trees.

I looked around me in a panic. I was completely lost. When I left the burrow, I did not plan on leaving forever, I just needed some air, but now, it seems as though I am miles away from Ron and my friends.

My body felt as though sharp shards of glass were being-pierced through my skin. I was only wearing the little jacket that Molly had made for me the other day.

Molly...

I thought of Molly, and how much she must hate me, how much everyone must hate me. Those thoughts penetrated my head as I wooshed through the trees.

I had been in the forest for around an hour when I finally saw a bright light. The trees began to disappear as I flew out of the forest into a little town. The snow had started to simmer down. It was still snow-storming. I could now manage to see the figures of the houses and shops.

I got off my broomstick and slide onto the icy paved sidewalk. It was dark and probably around midnight.

I walked through the snowy pathway that led to a sign that read "Farnworth, Wiltshire, population; 1,209." Someone had graffitied the words "death" all over it.

I quickly noticed that this town was an abandoned wizard village. It was quiet, the buildings were destroyed, and it was completely empty.

"What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," I mumbled under my breath.

I walked through the little town square and noticed that some of the buildings were on fire. I took a couple of steppes forwards when suddenly, I heard a loud hiss, rushing noise come from behind me.

I wiped my head around but didn't see anything.

I decided that It would probably be best if I got the hell out of there, so I put my broomstick between my legs and flew out.

By now, it was only snowing very lightly but, it was pitch black outside.

Flying past the village, I noticed in the distance a large estate. It was surrounded by what looked to be a fountain and some gardens.

As I got closer, I realized it was a manor of some sort. It was gloomy, old, and tattered. Despite its flaws, it was still somehow handsome looking.

I circled the manor and looked through the windows to see if there was anybody inside. All of the lights were off, and there wasn't any visible movement inside of the house.

I landed in front of the entrance and knocked several times on the giant oak doors. I waited for a while, but nobody answered. I was in so much pain from the snow that I couldn't wait for someone to come home.

I took my wand out of my pocket.

"Alohomora."

The massive doors both opened, and I walked inside. It was dark and cold. There were stone walls, and it reminded me of the 18th century. I closed the door and looked around. It was mostly black with a couple of green accents here and there.