ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜- Bathrooms

I LITERALLY DIED INSIDE WRITING THIS LMFAO. MY FRIEND TOLD ME TO MAKE IT REALLY SEXUAL AND I HAD TO TAKE BREAKS CAUSE I WAS CRINGING SO BAD- 🏃💨💨💨💨

IM WARNING YOU RN

WHY DOES THIS HAVE 1K VIEWS UM-         THANKS

☾❀⁎٭*✵﹡✽⋆☾❀⁎٭*✵﹡✽⋆𓇼⍣𓇼⍣☆⌑✫☞𓇼⍣☆⌑✫☞

"WAKE UP, CLASS STARTS IN 7 MINUTES," Harry shouted.

I wake up confused and with a terrible headache. I groaned and then realized I was lying down next to Ron. I saw him open his eyes, taking in his surroundings.

"Bloody hell,' he groaned. He saw that I was lying down next to him and looked at me, confused.

Harry rolled his eyes and left.

"How's your face?" I asked. He still had some cuts and bruises from yesterday.

"Better than yesterday. We better get to class. Snape is going to be pissed." He got up from the couch and then helped me up. We went our separate ways and then got ready as fast as we possibly could.

As I was brushing my teeth, I realized I smelt like alcohol. If Snape found out there was a party, I would be done-for. I saw perfume in Ginny's suitcase and stole some of it. It smelt like fresh jasmine and vanilla.

I'm sure she would understand.

After I drenched myself in the perfume, I ran downstairs to see Ron waiting for me.

"About time," he joked. I rolled my eyes.

Ron grabbed my hand, and then we ran to class. When we got there, we tried to sneak in, but Snape caught us. This time he wasn't as forgiving.

"Late again, are we Aurora? You two, 20-minute detention after class," he snapped.

" I have a quiz in defence against the dark arts today. I can't just miss 20 minutes of the class. Mrs. Umbridge is going to kill me!" I replied, instantly regretting it.

He shot me the dirtiest look I've ever seen.

"Fine, 30 minutes of detention," he responded in his cold monotone voice.

Ron groaned a bit too loudly.

"Do you want to make that 40 minutes, Weasley?" Snape shouted and pointed at us to sit down.

For some reason, I decided to pay attention in class today. Snape was talking about the Draught of peace potion. It's a potion that provides personal comfort and clams anxiety. It is a very-difficult potion to make, with lots of different steps and ingredients. Of course, I already knew what this was, but it's good to catch up.

Throughout the class, I was wondering when McGonagall would make me teach a class. I wasn't looking forward to it. I'm far too lazy to plan a whole lesson. I don't know why I agreed to that.

When class was over, Ron and I stayed for an extra half hour. Snape made us write an essay on what we learned in class today.

When he finally let us go to our next class, I decided to skip because I didn't want to face Mrs. Umbridge's rath. I asked Ron if he wanted to join me but, he said; he really needed to catch up in his Divination class because he is currently failing. He looked as disappointed as I was.

"I can help you study if you want. I know the O.W.L's are in a while, but it's best to start studying early," I'm starting to sound like Hermione.

"Yeah, definitely," he said as his face brightened up. We waved goodbye, and then I snuck back to the Gryffindor dormitories.