ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1- New Beginnings

THIS IS SEPOSE TO BE A JOKE FANFIC SO DONT TAKE IT SUPER SERIOUSLY LMAO OKAY ENJOY

*THE WRITING GETS BETTER LMAOOO I JUST RE READ THIS AND IM CRINGING BYE I MESSED UP THE GRAMMER SO BAD
●⋆◦。◦ 5th year ⋆◦。◦●

"Fuck," I gasped as I was out of breath. I have spent the last 15 minutes running around this enormous castle. I'm late to my first day at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Honestly, I'm not surprised as I am not the most punctual person. I only got my letter about a week ago. Imagine my surprise when I found out there was a school for witchcraft and wizardry. I'm not a muggle-born or anything, but I lived in a small town up north and, the only other wizard and witch I have ever been with was my mother and father.

I finally hear loud talking noises around the corner and, sure enough, I see the great hall.

I picked out my favorite outfit for the first day of school, a white long sleeve shirt with a red plaid mini skirt, plus some jewelry.

As I walked into the great hall, my jaw dropped, not just because it was the most breathtaking room I have ever been in but also because everyone was wearing a school uniform

What the hell?! Nobody told me there were school uniforms.

When I reach the entrance, I noticed everybody was looking upfront as a couple of first years were getting sorted into their houses. "HufflePuff!" I heard the hat yell as the last first-year got sorted. I slowly walk down the middle isle awkwardly towards the front.

Everybody is staring.

I decided that I might as well act confident instead of showing my embarrassment.

"Everybody, I want to welcome Aurora Coldwell, the newest 5th-year student!" The second Professor Dumbledore said my name, everybody gasped and started murmuring amongst each other. I was puzzled at first until I realized why they were whispering.

My parents are Philip and Juliet Coldwell. From what they told me, about ten years ago, they were proclaimed the most brilliant wizard and witch of the 20th century by The Daily Prophet. They were pretty astounding. They founded four new spells in the past ten years.

Unfortunately, about three years ago they mysteriously disappeared and, I haven't seen them since. Due to this, I had to live with my grandma and go to muggle school.

I heard a Slytherin whisper to his friend. "I heard they joined Voldemorts cult of a death eater." I shot him a look. Who is Voldemort and why does he have a cult of death eaters.

"Please sit," Dumbledore said as he led me to a stool. When I sat down, he put the sorting hat on my head.

"Hmm, you're a tough one, aren't you?" The sorting hat says. I smile and roll my eyes.

"GRYFFINDOR!" it yells. When I stand up, Professeur McGonagle guides me to where the Gryffindor students are sitting. At least I was wearing red, I thought to myself.