ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛- The Party

hope u enjoy this next ~chapter~ ✌️👁💧👄💧👁✌️.

☽♫ఌ♡︎❦☀︎︎シ☠︎︎➪𓇽⚠︎︎☃︎𖨆ꕥ⚠︎︎𓆙𓅓𓂻♡'・ᴗ・'♡☀︎︎𓂀☽♫ఌ♡︎❦☀︎︎シ

-4:30-

The party starts at 7 pm. Hermione, Ginny, and I walked to Hogsmeade village so we could buy a cute outfit for the party tonight. I never realized how beautiful Hogsmead is, especially in autumn. We walked through the windy town until we reached the shop. The boutique was called The Black Crystal.  Almost the second we got in, Hermione saw something she liked. She looked so excited when she picked it out but, the second she looked at the price tag, her face flooded with disappointment. She immediately put the outfit back on the shelf.

"I don't think I can afford anything here, ill just wear my Gryffindor sweater," Hermione said as she smiled, hiding her disappointment.

"Absolutely not," I yelled. I grabbed my wallet and showed Hermione all the money I had.

"I'll just pay for it," I said casually. My parents left me with a lot of money and gold before they disappeared, which seemed strange because we always lived in a small house and we weren't rich, but I'm not complaining.

"I can't let you do that," She said as she shook her head.

"Yes, you can. I heard a rumour that Draco's coming. As your new best friend, I feel like I must make you look and feel the absolute best for the party." I grabbed the outfit she liked off the shelf and shoved it in her hands.

She laughed, looked at her outfit, thanked me, and gave me a giant hug.

After what seemed to be hours, Ginny and I finally found the perfect outfits and accessories to wear for tonight.

I picked out a black cropped top shirt and a black mini skirt with a couple of bracelets and a necklace. Ginny picked out a flowy orange dress and, Hermionie got a nice light purple long sleeve shirt with a dark purple skirt.

"Ron is going to blush so hard when he sees you wearing that Aurora," Hermionie laughed as we started walking back to Hogwarts.

☽♫ఌ♡︎❦☀︎︎シ☠︎︎➪𓇽⚠︎︎☃︎𖨆ꕥ⚠︎︎𓆙☽♫ఌ♡︎❦☀︎︎シ

When we got back, it was around 6:00, so we had around an hour to get ready. Since the party was happening in the Griffindor Common room, I helped Fred and George set up. I set out some beer named Witches Brew and spiked the punch that was on the table where all the food and beverages were. I tricked the man working at the three broomsticks to give the beer to me ( I put a charm on him so that he would give me whatever I asked for.) 

After we finished setting up, I went up to my room to get changed and put on some makeup. I heard a lot of voices and music downstairs so, I assumed people started coming in. Hermione told me that some of the Hufflepuff's and Ravenclaws in our year got invited so, it's going to be pretty packed.