The exams pt.1

This story contains possibly triggering content such as

Kidnapping,gore, abusive past and possibly sensitive topics

(S/N)=sisters name

(F/N)= fathers name

(M/N)= Mothers name

(B/S/N)= Baby sisters name

(Y/N's P.O.V. )

'I shouldn't waste time standing here, I need to start planning things out' 

 Scanning the area to ensure there weren't any type of demons around or near by I made sure to grip my sword just in case of emergency, while luckily I found no demons near me

I still decided to run far from my current destination to find a place that was safer, some place that had just enough space to ward demons off when the sun comes up in a few hours.

'They never gave us an amount we had to kill, as far as I'm concerned our goal here is to survive.'

While keeping myself hidden, in higher places amongst the trees or using the unfinished corpses to cover my scent and change direction.

(2 HOURS LATER)

That was my plan, hide and kill when it's necessary, making sure to save my energy for when I need to run back down here.

In my opinion it was a great plan from the start, but others would call me a cowardly fool for thinking of something like this although I could honestly care less.

Unfortunately even while I had a good plan, it of course was not flawless, that exact flaw ruined the entire plan and  slowed it down.

That flaw, was unfortunately me.

(30 minutes earlier

"HELP! PLEASE!"

I kept going, trying to ignore the voice of what sounded like a young man around my age.

"PLEASE! I DON'T WANNA BE HERE! PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE!"

I closed my eyes as an attempt to ignore his cries for help, but all to no avail when he grabbed my ankle in an act of desperation.

"Please...I don't wanna die, I wanna go home!!"

I took a deep breath, while opening my eyes I looked over at the fragile looking boy with black hair and seemingly purple eyes from this angle, his skin was as pale as a ghost and he was crying.

I turned to face him and noticed one of his legs were bent completely out of place, "I'm assuming a demon did that to you?" I asked, he nodded his head yes rapidly and I looked up to see a group of four demons chasing him.

"P-Please..help..They broke my sword....I can't defend myself.."

"C'mon princey! You're definitely gonna be a great meal!"