Two years

This story contains possibly triggering content such as

Kidnapping,gore,abusive past and possibly sensitive topics

(S/N)=sisters name

(F/N)= fathers name

(M/N)= Mothers name

(B/S/N)= Baby sisters name

It's been two years since the incident and since I have met Tengen Uzui and Natsume Satori, In short It's been a hectic experience.

The training is getting way  harder compared to when we started.

It consist of one-hundred twenty push-ups, Fifty-seven laps around the mountain, so...many..jumping jacks,two thousand four hundred and sixty axe swings.

 having to chop down seventy stack of bamboo, the mountain run and trying to avoid Miss Natsume's constant attacks all with the baskets of rocks on my back.

To be honest I understand why Miss Natsume had so little students, her training was awful to endure and she didn't take anyone in who would waste her time.

Thankfully all her training could come in handy when I get to the trials. 

It really was tiring but all worth it when I made it back up to the mountaintop seeing my little sisters running towards me this time.

 I patted their heads and smiled down "(Y/N)-Nii/Nee You're so cool! We saw you climb up the mountain and do all that training stuff!" 

(S/N)  eyes lighting up as she spoke. 

Then I saw (B/S/N) standing behind her I looked down and waved, She smiled up and ran to hug me "(Y/N)! That...was...cool.! I..wanna be j-just....like you..when..I-I get....older!"

 When she spoke it was a little slower then expected but it was okay, we can understand her and she's happy so that's all that really matters.

(A/N: She speaks like azusa in short)

 We're lucky that we got her to start saying anything except for my name, It took a while but we managed. 

I picked her up and kissed her cheek causing her to smile and even giggle a little,  I smiled at that and patted her head after I set her down. 

I looked down at their faces proud that I had protected them all this time, keeping them safe and happy even after everything.

 I'll continue to do so until my last breath

  "You've come a long way since the first time I've met you, and your little sisters have grown greatly as well."

 I'm proud of you all, I truly am. I have one last thing for you to do before I send you of to the trials in the next three months"

 I looked over at saw Miss Natsume with a small smile on her face, we all bowed respectfully and greeted her appropriately.