Familiar

This story contains possibly triggering content such as

Kidnapping,gore, abusive past and possibly sensitive topics

(S/N)=sisters name

(F/N)= father's name

(M/N)= Mothers name

(B/S/N)= Baby sisters name

The next morning  came quickly, quicker then  expected it to.

I began to set off for the exams, grabbing my sword I looked over at everyone, (B/S/N) was still to young to process what was going on but (S/N) wasn't.

She was gripping onto her clothing so tight in which her knuckles began to turn a different color, she held back tears as I walked over to her and kneeled to her height.

Setting two of my hands one each side of her face I had her look up at me and smiled down at her looking into her big round glossy (E/C) {A/N: You guys can pick the eye color} eyes  with my (E/C) ones.

"Hey I know your scared and that's okay, but promise me that you'll be brave until I come back?" 

"O-Okay I promise! B-But you have to promise that you'll come back to us! Okay?" I nodded "I promise, I'll always come back" I pinky promised her.

Smiling at her I ruffled her hair  along with (B/S/N) "(B/S/N) be good for the now, I'll be back soon" she giggled nodding at me as I had stood up.

Now looking over at Ms.Natsume, she was looking down as if she was avoiding my gaze which she probably was.

"I'll be sure to come back, I promise.''

Snapping her head up to look at me she gave a quick nod and a smile was all she could manage, while her face held one expression her eyes told me something completely different.

'She's scared too..'

I noticed that while they smiled at me it was just a cover up for how they really felt, in reality they were all nervous or scared but I can understand why they seemed this way.

After all

 I could die there leaving them behind with nothing but memories to remember me by.

That's happened once and for it to possibly happen again is just mentally tiring for anyone to endure.

Especially for someone at such a young age

"Well you should get going, you don't wanna be late" She instructed, I nodded and turned away looking at the still rising sun.

I began to walk away from the cabin taking a deep breath the further away from it I got, looking forward I realized this was it as I was making my way to  Mt Fujikasane where final selection would be held.