Sad tea

Hello humans. Y'all are probably gonna be mad at me but please just hear me out.

It has come to my attention that GrisGrisDoll/Kastoway (the creator of Ticci Toby) has taken away rights to the character.
Meaning cosplays, fan art and fan fiction of him cannot be allowed anymore.
Everything else including him I'm not quite.. sure of?
I assume HCs are fine considering they're not taking anything away from the character and instead adding an own individual opinion, though I don't really know (on that note go ahead and check out ABRAINDEDSOMEONE HC book, it's truly amazing and planned our extremely well).

Point is I can't continue, even if I love writing for you guys and it's not fair to the rest of the creepy pasta community we need to respect their decisions.
This actually hurts ngl and I hate saying this but there's really nothing we can do.
It's their character and honestly even if I think it's a little bit of a stretch to pull Toby completely out of the fandom I see why they would.
Us as a community have disrespected and stole their character, changing him into a new being that is entirely the opposite of how the original Toby is supposed to be. It's only fair if we give him back.

Though what I will do instead is give out my notes for the last few chapters, basically summaries of what happens to Y/N and Toby, I want you all to have it as an apology for my decision. This story was originally planned out to end pretty soon anyways.
Afterwards I will decide what I'll do next.

Also I will be releasing the other Toby fanfic that I was planning as a SAMPLE since it would be kinda weird to just let it go to waste if you're interested in that.

If you have any questions about Kastoway's situation or my own feel free to ask.
Again I apologize and I hope you all can forgive me, trust me if there was another way I could use him in the limits of his creator I would.

Thank you again for all the support you guys have given me. I really do mean it when I say I love you. You're all such amazing people that I hope to stay mutuals with, you really are the light in this world.

— Carmen