/28/I҉M҉ S҉O҉ G҉A҉Y҉ F҉O҉R҉ L҉Y҉R҉A҉ I҉T҉S҉ N҉O҉T҉ E҉V҉E҉N҉ F҉U҉N҉N҉Y҉

∂є¢ємвєя 21ѕт, 2009

       "Brian, please, I'm begging you, kick this kid out!"

Can someone just hit you with a truck already? Please? Thank you.

The... what? Twenty year old (more like 2 year old) guy who's name is supposedly Alex shot up from his seat on Brian's couch, shakily pointing to your curled up form on the other end of the couch, your elbow resting casually on the armrest.
"Why the hell is she even here?"

Huh, good question... why are you even here?

You see, your father was actually somewhat useful for once and called the police on Toby after a minute of trying to process the fact that this kid was basically harassing his poor little daughter.

Yeah... it was scary.
Sirens... adults physically trying to rip Toby off of you... the screams, cries and violent threats that he produced while trying to reach out to grab you.

You would rather block all that shit out.

Though it was a little harder to do for you than you expected.... well, I mean, of course it is, apparently nothing
can go right...
right?

About a day later you got a call from Lyra.
Poor girl was sobbing about how sorry she was and how she should've kept Toby far away from Smile... along with a whole list of regrets of not fully telling you how creepy Toby's crush on you really was.
You took the liberty of comforting her... almost forgetting that you were the one who needed to be comforted all along.

The only comforting thing about all of this was the fact that Toby was now put in therapy... something that should've happened a long time ago.
Alas, of course there has to be a downside to all of this... the thing is not only does he have to stay away from you for a while under the therapist's orders but the whole Rogers family as well... something about how it would "mess up all the progress and bring him back to square one" if he even saw you near their house.
It's not like you could go to Ezra or Adam's house since... let's be honest Ezra would just want to fuck and Adam... you didn't know that well.
You couldn't even take refuge in the treehouse since it's still being built.

So I guess now you're actually being forced to spend time with your awesome dad and... Mia.
Don't get me wrong, she's cool and whatever... she just barely speaks, or moves... or does anything really.
So, some quick math here, two teenagers who don't have the same vibe plus one adult who also doesn't match any of their vibes equals... AWKWARD TENSION WOOOOOO!

But hey, today you seemed to get out of your little depressive episode and decided to take shelter it Brian's place... even if he's busy with his other friend.

"______, your dad's outside, he wants to talk."
Brian places a hand on your shoulder and shakes you gently.

"That's literally who I'm trying to hide from."
You state, your patience visibly running thin.

"Seriously? Sweetie, it seems like you're always trying to hide from someone."
He chuckles, quickly drowning it out with an awkward cough when he realizes no reaction came out of you.
"C'mon, it'll be okay. Maybe this will help with whatever's going on in that head of your's.
I just want to see you smile again... also I really need to talk to Alex... privately."

Sometimes you can choose not to be a dick.

Whatever, as long as Brian's happy you're fine with doing this I guess... to can't be that bad.