Fini

Years later Y/N becomes a therapist for kids who feel the way she does, even going as far as to set up charities for people who are stuck in abusive relationships.
She's all around a better, happier person. She's definitely more kind but still kept her sense of humour.
Every now and then Y/N does get flashbacks, night terrors, etc. from her past but she's actually doing pretty good.

One day though as she comes home from work she notices that her window's open and goes to inspect.

Three weeks later, back in Colorado Angelica on the other hand is still grieving, she's retired as a detective and instead has chosen a more simple career path.
Angelica checks her mailbox, seeing a letter from Y/N.

She opens it, a bloody letter falling out with the words "HE GOT ME" scribbled onto it.
Attached to it is a picture of Y/N and Toby
(the one Y/N put devil horns on in one of the older chapters).

And that's the end!

That's it guys! I really hope you liked this disastrous trauma filled book and had a good time! Chances are that I will be switching to another account to give me some space for my own personal works but if I do I'll announce it from that account or just send y'all a follow.
I love you all so much and thank you for the support throughout this! Stay safe!

— Carmen