Part 8: Consequences.

A.N. here to address the major concern about Kazuma getting an authority...if you guys know what an Authority actually does to ppl who aren't compatible you'd realize that Kazuma is going to go full Regulus or Betelgeuse. but wait! I didn't confirm Kazuma is compatible or not did I? either way, this will be a massive plot point later on

Also Warning, Body Horror ahead.

Y/N: "so...In short, you got the skill 'Steal', and you somehow stole Pandora's powers..."

I looked at Kazuma with eyes full of suspicion while he just chuckled nervously thinking, 'haha, I'm in danger'

Placing a hand in front of my face, I sighed from the sheer anomaly that is this situation.

Y/N: "I need some fresh air as well as how to deal with this."

Closing the door, I jumped.

Spending a minute in the air at night is an interesting experience, it's tranquility at its finest with at most the wind blowing.

Before I crashed into a large hill.

When the dust finally cleared, I gathered up chunks of destroyed dirt, creating a seat for me to ponder on.

Suddenly, like a person sneaking up on you, an idea popped into my head.

One that frightened me nonetheless.

Y/N: "I have All the Knowledge of Humanity! That includes everything from gunpowder to nuclear physics...

Yet I can't unlock it."

I felt the adventure card within my pocket vibrate.

Pulling it out, the card then projected a new window.

All the Knowledge of Humanity-Level 1 Unlocked, 1 charge(s) is given to allocate.

What?

Hold on, what?

You're joking.

I gotta unlock this knowledge stage by stage?!

*Boom!

With a single stomp, I flatten the area around me, my face clearly in anger.

Y/N: "THIS!"

*Boom!

Y/N: "STUPID!"

*BOOM!

Y/N: "SYSTEM!"

*BOOOM!

Y/N: "MADE!"

*BOOOOM!

Y/N: "BY!"

*BOOOOOM!

Y/N: "THAT!"

*BOOOOOOOM!

Y/N: "USELESS!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Y/N: "GODDESS!"

*KABOOOOM!

Y/N: "ha..Ha..Ha...Fine, allocate point into Psychology, if I'm going to rule over people I should at least know how they think."

Suddenly, I'm hit with multiple doctoral thesis' worth of information on Psychology.

General Psychology.

As in, a basic understanding of Psychology about humans and animals.