Part 2 Massacre

Y/N: let's RP a little. 'now who should I play as? ....Oh yes that persona would do!'

As I started to walk towards the many roaming toads

Y/N: oi oi now that's a ugly sight to behold I must say, I'LL GIVE YOU ALL 10 SECONDS TO GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! YOU BEING HERE IS A CLEAR VIOLATION OF MY RIGHT TO LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE!

Y/N: 'that caught their attention well enough'

Y/N: 'now how do I do the signature dash again?'

I starts to face one of the many giant toads coming towards me in the grass plain

BOOM

WHOOSH

Y/N: ah so that's how you dash!

I then turned around to see the giant gash upon the land that I created

Y/N: 'note to self, dash is extremely dangerous and destructive to the surrounding. Use only when required.

Also label dash as for use in situations that need to be solved with EXTREME PREJUDICE'

Y/N: now let's try air blade

I found another toad left of me, as I turn to face it, I lifted my hand up and brought it down as hard as I can.

SLICE

CRACK

creating a massive blade of air that cut through everything in its path, resulting in the toad getting sliced in half and the ground splitting up as well

Y/N: 'hmm let's see if I can tone it down a little bit, after all I need a little bit of versatility'

I then aimed at another toad, bring my hand to the side and making a sweeping motion to move it to the other side

SLICE

however since this time it's a horizontal slash and I didn't move my hand so fast, the ground isn't affect as much and the blade travelled only a faction as before.

Y/N: so the Air Blade strength depends on how wide and fast the sweep of my hand is? Hmm... What would happen if I snap my finger?

I then turned to look at the only few remaining toads that are actively trying to attack me

SNAP

Boom

The smaller sonic shockwave stunned all the toad within 10 meters or so around me.

Y/N now smiling like a madman: hahahahahhahahaha now I have a non lethal method of attack. Enough testing! Time for the Slaughter to begin in earnest!

Kazuma POV

"Today we'll start a life of adventuring!" Aqua declared

"I thought that she hated the whole idea of it" I rebuffed

"I like this part of it though" Aqua clarified

*Sighs 'oh well everything up to now has been around character creation, finally, our adventure can-'

CRASH

Who is this guy that dares to interrupt my inner monologue?!?!

New voice guy: "YO! Here's the remaining toads for the toad quest"

He then turns a plops a bag full of toad tongues

"Here's proof. There's around 50 of them in there."