Part 4: Equipment Acquisition

Y/N: hey you guys what took you all so long? I literally finished a hunting quest!

Kazuma: wait what? God I so regret choosing this useless goddess! I should've chose something similar to yours!

Aqua: hey as a goddess I need my beauty sleep alright!

Y/N:...Either way here I saved you guys a quest, it's a kill quest.

Kazuma: oh what we killing?

Y/N: oh no what you're killing, I need to go to the local blacksmith to grab a sword since I've chosen the class of swordsman.

Kazuma looking depressed says: oh come on! Your really going to leave me with this trash of a goddess?!?!

Aqua looking scandalous: I'm right HERE you know!? I'll send curse upon you if you insult me again!

CHOP

Kazuma: yea and like anyone other than us is going to believe that!

Aqua: OW! KAZUMA!

As they started to argue I quickly removed myself from the scene thinking: 'frick this sheet I'm out! Cya!'

BLACKSMITH

As I open the door I hear the jingling of a bell signalling a new customer.

After surveying the swords on rack and finding none to be my endgame sword, I turned to the receptionist

Y/N: yo do you take custom orders?

Receptionist: yes we do, it will cost extra depending on the drawing, size, and carving of the custom order.

Y/N: you see, I want to create this sword, how much will it cost?

Receptionist: alright let me see the sword you wish to create

Receptionist POV

I looked at the masterpiece of a sword that's depicted in front of me

(A.N. Yes I took some influence from Dragon Sword Reid)

"The handle, the blade, and the-my goodness! The craftsmanship required to build this-"

"Is no problem" the man in front of me replied apathetically

"Are you sure? The design alone will cost you hundreds of thousands! Even a million is not out of the question! If you want the very best of material it could cost you tens of millions!" I exclaimed

"I said it's no problem."

"Alright alright...So what material do you want this sword to be made out of?"

"...Something that's easily enchantable, doesn't have to be hard just easily emchantable" so casual!

"Uh alright...." After doing some calculating "it'll cost you around 8 million, do you want to-"

"I'll give you 500,000 for now as a down payment, then I'll pay 500,000 to you on a bi monthly basis until I finish paying. Is that fair?"

Y/N POV

Receptionist: ye...yes that is fair.

Y/N: anyway I must be on my way

As I started to head out the door I heard the receptionist calling someone inside by saying: Bob? Bob! We got work to do!

Y/N: 'now that weapons are done...Hmm do I even need armor? I'm nah, I'll probably bring Kevlar to this world after my [Knowledge of Humanity] skill is unlocked. Plus I've got [Stillness of an Object's Time] whose pretty much count as an Absolute Defense form...Wow it really is a cheat skill isn't it? Power of both an unstoppable force and an immovable object, do I even need that arrow? I mean probably not since if my biology doesn't fail me, I just need to destroy the brain or vital organs... Though this is a magic world so the study of this worlds biology is definitely limited...What about physics?'

I then bark out a laugh startling the people around me.

I then thought 'oh who am I kidding? This world hasn't even discovered gun powder! Oh yes I've got a long road ahead of me if I am to uplift these troglodyte... Fortunately the one thing I've got is time' I then grinned 'yes time'

By now I've realized 3 things off:

1. There are less people around me

2. There's a guy on the ground in front of me

3. There's a group of people around me with angry looks on them and all them carry weapons

Random number 1: is that the guy?

Random number 2: yes!

Random number 1: alright you over there! You harmed my boys, you hurt them, you get hurt!

Y/N: "Let me ask you something, Lord Guilford. Suppose there is an evil that justice cannot bring down. What would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?"
"I see, then...I shall become a evil to conquer a evil larger still!"

Random number 1: huh? Who the hell is Lord Guil-

RIP