one chance

Minx pov

My lungs felt like they were about to collapse but I couldn't stop! Not now.

Not after I'd finally been able to escape the devil himself. He'd kept me under lock and key for the last four years, chained up below deck ready for him or any of his men to use whenever they pleased. With my small feminine figure I couldn't fight off the huge men and they knew it but just to make sure I was at my weakest I was  beat me every chance they got, I'm sure they got some kind of pleasure out it all.

So how did I escape then, well this time when we docked master decided to take me with him instead of leaving me below deck, he ranted on about how I wouldn't have the guts to go against him now, how I was truly his little bitch. Well he was wrong as soon as he left me in the room alone I took off, it was my first opportunity in so long to get away from him! from them. Of course I was going to take it, I might never get one again. So that brings me here, running for my life. I don't know if they're chasing me or if they've even realised I've left the room but I just had to keep running I knew that.

Bang!

I hit straight into a hard chest.

"Oh no what's my little minx doing all the way out here" a sick smile crossed his face, "what a naughty little boy you are" I started to back away, no I'd escaped I was going to be free again, away from him, away from the crew, away from the dreaded ship and what they constantly did to me. "Don't even think about running or your punishment will be even more severe!" I turned to run but my waist length hair pulled me back  "What a bad bad boy" spit flew from his yellow teeth, landing on my face as he stared down at me "someones in for a punishment"

...

"Please master" I screamed as the long whip repeatedly cut into my pale scarred skin"I'm sorry please!" Thick tears  slid down my cheeks but he paid no notice to them. My whole body was on fire from the deep cuts from the whip that just seemed to never stop slapping my pale flesh, turned every inch an angry red. "Please" I cried out and they stopped. My lungs pulled in a huge gulp of air, my sides hurt from all the screaming I'd done. 

"Oh dear little minx you know you deserve this don't you" I couldn't reply, the pain had consumed my brain. 

SLAP! 

Masters hand connected with my cheek, forcing my head to the side before he grabbed a hold of my fair hair and tugged until I was forced to face him. "Fucking answer me!" he screamed it as his whole face twisted into anger.

"Yes I deserve it... I'm sorry" my voice came out high pitched. Why had I ever tried to run! I should of known I will never be able to escape. Not from the devil himself.

///

okay so there was a picture of Minx but a few of you was saying he just didn't look how hes described and to be fair i thought the same just really hard to find someone that looks like  Minx.