pure

Minx pov

I hated it down here! the only light I got was when one of the crew brought a candle down with them otherwise I was in pretty much darkness apart from a few cracks in the deck of the ship but I guess over the last few years my eyes had sort of adjusted to it. I missed being in a house though or land even. Last week when master had decided to take me with him to shore, was the first time in all those years I had left the ship, the first time my bare feet had touched soil in the last four years and it felt amazing! It made me wish I'd never tried to escape because them few seconds of freedom had just made me want it that much more. I know I shouldn't of tried to escape if only I'd of been good and stayed where I was told Master would off took me out more instead of leaving me all the time below deck. Why was I so stupid! Thinking little old me would be able to out run master and his whole crew, yeah right.

The past week has been the worst. Master didn't take to kindly with my betrayal and that first punishment was nothing compared to what was to come. I've spent the whole of this week chained up below deck, Dangling from the roof tops. Master said this was the only way to make sure I never ran again and this was how I was to spend the rest of my time with him since after all he was getting tired of me and my bad behaviour so would get rid of me next time we docked.

Master came below deck every night, his visit usually consisted of him fucking me before some kind of torture to my poor body, my master preferred the whip, god did he love that wretched thing, the sick sadistic smile that stretched across his face every time he brought it out never left my mind. Since the whippings were happening daily now my body had no time to heal, I looked down at the ones I could see blood was still dripping from the ones on my stomach, they stung so bad, I wished he'd just give me a few days to recover but I knew I deserved this for my behaviour ashore.

Masters men were just the cherry on top of this whole thing, they also got free range of me. So throughout the day different ones would come pay me visits below deck "keeping me company" was what they called it each smiling as they said it. I'd beg each and every one of them to just kill me, end it all! I was ready, I couldn't keep going like this. Constantly in pain, no one should ever have to go through what I am going through at the moment, no one! but they all just laughed and carried on whatever sick act they was doing.

...

The ship was coming alive as the men started to wake and get to work. I could hear their heavy footsteps as they walked around the deck, orders being shouted from Jeff who was the captains second in command, was what filled the stuffy air below deck that morning. I had yet to sleep a wink from last night's happenings and masters promise.

The night before the men had been rougher than usual throughout the day with me; I wasn't sure what had gotten into them all. So when master came down I was already shattered but knew I would have to stay awake for him, if not he would just become more angry than he already was.

He looked tense as he reached me, deep lines covered his usually calm face and all he did for a while was simply stare at me. It looked like he was trying to solve all the world's problems, with my face holding the answers. Nothing like this had ever happened before, he'd never really looked at me I guess not since he brought me anyway.

"Oh dear little minx. Your such a naughty little boy for me aren't you" his rough hand caressed my cheek as he spoke.

"I'm sorry master I don't mean to" my words came out tired and slurred.

He shushed me ''Iknow you're sorry but that doesn't change anything. Now I'm going to unchain you but you move even an inch and I'll shoot you on the spot got it!?"

"Yes master thank you master" my voice had gone much more higher than usual which you can only imagine how squeaky it sounded right now since I already had a very high pitched voice. As soon as both my arms were unchained from the cuffs I slumped to the floor before shooting back up to a standing position "I'm so sorry master I didn't mean..."

"Shut it" my lips slapped together quickly "Now lift your arms" I timidly lifted them above my head and master slipped my arms through a white piece of clothing which fell down my otherwise naked body, it was a thin material dress which made my cheeks tint pink. I knew I looked like a girl but a dress!? "Nearly finished" he spoke to himself as he picked an item up from the table before walking behind me, I still didn't move even when he shoved said item up my bum.

"My little pet" master taunted voice was suddenly all I could hear, what was going on with him but the silence didn't last long as bloody cries stated from above deck. "What the fucks going on!" Master asked no one in particular as he walked towards the stairs leading upwards but not before he turned his head back towards me. "Stay min..." his words were cut off as the dark figure slit master's throat with their knife, blood splattered the walls and me, some dripping into my open mouth, I could taste the disgusting metallic liquid on my tongue.

"Well what do we have here?!" He spoke as he stalked towards me,

First proper chapter is up, tell me what you think about this book so far 😊