son

Jake pov

I felt disgusted with myself.

I'd left him and look what happened.

I lied when I said I thought it was for his own good, no when I made that decision the only person I had in mind was myself.

I just didn't know what to do with him. First of I was the one who made the no slaves on the ship rule. I didn't believe that just because of someone's status that others could treat them like an object, a possession! I understood that some of my men still used them when they were ashore but that was up to them as long as they left what they did there.

The other fact of the matter was his gender. Never before have I had to even think about the gender of who I slept with, it was always women. It wasn't like the idea of sleeping with a man repulsed me like it did some, many of my own men chose to take men to their bed's rather than women, I just never imagined myself being one. Minx's gender aside I couldn't lie and say I wasn't attracted the blonde. When I first thought he was a girl I was and even after, I couldn't deny my need for him. So even after I found out Minx was in fact a boy I still wanted to keep him around but his need to identify me as his master and him my slave was what was stopping me. What would my own men think of me breaking one of the main rules of the ship?

That's when I remembered the land we was about to stop of at was where Silver was at, we'd done business in the past, I thought I could trust him even a little to keep Minx around, have him as a house slave or something. Never in a million years did I think he would go and do what he did and then to show no shame in what he'd done after, what sort of man had I put my trust in? A snake is the answer.

"Fox would you go get a bath drawn for Minx" fox gave a slight nod before starting off in the direction of my cabin, but Minx didn't make a move to follow. "Why don't you follow Fox in I won't be long"

"Y-you promise you'll come?" his voice shook a bit, but it was understandable he'd been though a lot today even if he himself didn't seem to think so.

"Promise" I gave him a smile which he returned full force before he walking off. That left me and Koby standing watching him leave. "Look I want to thank you for today, if it wasn't for you who knows what would of happened to him" he said nothing just repeatedly wrung his hands together. "I know I can be a stubborn arse most of the time, and I'm sure that's been hard for you to grow up around, but you were so brave today to stand up to me like that and because of you I have Minx here with me, safe"

"You're right it has been hard. You don't even treat me like your son, just one of your crew that you can boss around and expect them to follow like they haven't got a working brain of their own. I did what I did today because you wasn't thinking straight, and I know you don't want to admit you like Minx but you do and you really need to suck up this whole  prideful because if not, today won't be the last bad thing to happen to him" and with that he stormed off.

God I've fucked up and not just today it seem like my whole life had just been one bit fuck up and my own son has paid for it. I'd never treated him like he was in fact my son because I thought I was helping him that way, help him to just be another guy on my ship not the captains son but I guess that was a mistake, he thinks I don't care for him as a father but that couldn't be further from the truth, I was so proud of him in every way, I just wish I could show him.

..................

I entered my cabin, Fox still stood over the large tub filling it with boiling water while Minx sat on the floor leaning against the bed watching him, I could tell he was fighting of sleep as his eyes kept trying to close, then a few seconds after he would jolt himself awake, I knew a silly grin was on my face when I caught Fox staring with his own smile.

"You done?" I mouthed.

"Yes Captain all ready" he said with a laugh as he walked past me nudging my shoulder on the way out. I looked away from my retreating friend to the small man sitting on my floor starring up at me like I held all the answers.

"Minx come on get up, it's cold down there" he jumped to his feet and stumbled so he was now standing in front of me "let me help" I started with the buttons of his white long sleeved shirt, slipped it of his equally pale shoulder so it fell to the floor. My hand slid down his slim side feeling each tub as I went, to the hem of his trousers, opening the button, next the zip they easily fell to the floor where he was left completely nude in front of me. How could I have ever sent such a beautiful man away from me so easily? "You truly are beautiful Minx" he blushed at my word looking down.

"Master? "I cut him off before he could ask anything.

"Please Minx I need you to understand why I don't want to be your master"

"You don't want me?" his eyes had begun to well up as they shot to my own.

"I want you very much, just not in that way. Please get in the bath and I will explain everything to you"

......

waiting for videos to upload is one of the most boring things to sit through and it takes literally forever. 

so thought might as well get the next part up while i wait.

hope you enjoyed it let me know :) xxx