SOLD

Minx pov

As soon as we reached the deck master's deep voice fill's my ears.

"Minx come here" I quickly run over to where he stands, at the front of the large ship staring out at the open water, he looks deep in thought as he watches the crashing waves, his dark locks of hair blowing in the gentle breeze. "We will be docking soon, I need you to go get washed and dressed for me okay" I nod as his eyes turn to my own. "Good boy, now go" I rush off to his quarter where there is already a steaming hot bath drawn for me. I strip out of my clothes and jump into the welcoming water that covers my pale marked skin, but it quickly turns a bright red from the heat. I stared down at the bottom end of my body and for once I wish so hard that I was born a female, I know master would have wanted me if I was, I saw the lust that burned in his eyes the first time we met but as soon as he found out I was a stupid boy, it just simply disappeared. I know he says it's because he doesn't like owning slaves, but I just know that if I was a girl he would have taken me.

So that's what I do for the next twenty minutes, lie in the once boiling hot water, wishing that master would want me.

That he would just let me stay.

...

We stood once again at the front of the ship, but now watching the oncoming land which we now sailed towards, it looked like a large city from the boat with many buildings packed onto it, all ranging in sizes. The docks had a handful of ships docked into it as men lumbered cargo to and from them, God I could wait to step on kand again.

"Now there are going to be rules while we are there, first off you won't leave my side okay?"

"Yes master"

"Minx what have I said about calling me that" he let out a tired huff but his eyes never left the labd in front.

"Sorry ma... I mean captain" he nods before carrying on telling me his rules.

"If I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it, and this island isn't a particularly safe one for someone who... " his eyes fun lly dropped to my own "who looks like you..."

"Someone who looks like me?" I interrupt.

"Someone so bea... I mean feminine and who hasn't got a collar around their neck!" his eyes shot from my own as a red tinged his checks.

"Well I could wear a collar"

"You're not owned by anyone Minx, but don't let it worry you because you're not going to leave my side are you?"

"No captain"

"Good"

...

Stepping off the boat and feeling the long grass tickle at my bare ankles maked me let out a happy giggle. I go to take my shoes of so that I can feel the earth on my feet but a firm hand on my shoulder stops me.

"Not here minx, we have places to go" I nod before straightening back up, a little disappointed about not being able to feel the dirt beneath my feet, but quickly renumbered we have to come back this way later on.

From the ship the majority of the crew go off in different directions into the town each carrying a bags, I'm guessing this is where they will be selling my previous crews belongings, While a small group stayed with master and me. Both Koby and Fox are amongst the other four large men who trail behind us through the busy town, I grab a hold of masters arm after a bit, this was the busiest place I think I'd ever been to, and not wanting to disappoint Master by getting lost, I guess it's better to be more careful, and Master never shook me of, so I took that as a sign it was oaky to do so.

After a short walk we entered a large white building, the whole first floor was thd bar, packed to the brim with all kinds of different people, the majoritiy being large men with pints of beer in their hands. Nearly all of them have either small girls of boy's sitting on their laps or kneeling at their feet all with thick either metal or leather collars around their necks.

"Minx " I look up to see Master and the group walking towards the stair's case. "hurry up"

"Sorry sir" I mumble as I run after him to where he is now waiting a few steps up and once again taking hold of his large bicep. We go up to the first floor and through the third door on the right, it's an average sized room with a desk occupying the majority of the open space and an equally large man sitting behind it, even though he was sitting down I could tell he was huge, with lightly tanned skin and dark black eyes, I didn't like him as soon as my eyes met his.

"Jake what to I owe the pleasure" the man stood and shook master's hand.

"I have a favour to ask" Master smiled before taking a seat on the opposite side to where the black eyes man sat, I stupidly stayed stuck in place just by the door we entered through, all I could feel were bad vibes coming from this room, from this person.

"Oh yeah and what's that" Masters head turned to where I stood, his lips turned up at one side as he tried to give me a reasurring smile as he beaconed me with his finger.

"Come here Minx" I did what I was told and went and stood next to master's side.

"And what beauty do we have here?" the black eyed man's thin lips pulled into a full smirk as his eyes raked up and down my body.

"I picked him up when we raided a ship..."

"An he... but he looks so much like a girl" his eyes settled on my face.

"I know he does, look the thing is I can't keep him on the ship he's of no use to me. So I was wondering if you would be able to take him on as one of your servant's maybe" my heart stopped as I struggled to breath, he was leaving me here, with this man.

"M-master please don't sell me!" I cried out dropping to my knees in the process.

"Minx be quite!" Masters command can't out harsh but I just wasn't an order I could follow, even if his eyes looked angry and disappointed at my outburst.

"Please I'm sorry I'm not a girl but I'll do anything you want just please don't sell me" tears has started to fall down my cheeks now as I stared up at the first kind man I'd met in so long.

"Minx I won't tell you again be quite" I bowed my head and let the tears freely fall to the dusty wooden floor.

"Feisty one I see. Look I'll take him but I'm going to be honest looking like that I don't know how long I'll be able to keep him in my procession. You know what the men are like round here they'll only get one look at him and want him straight away"

"What about if you keep him locked up here, a servant in this room" master voice sounded desperate as he spoke now.

"It could work I guess. Look I'll take him of your hands and try keeps him here as long as I can but no promises Jake"

"I understand thank you" master shook his hand before he looked down at me. "Minx look at me" a few seconds passed before I followed his command my vision was blurred. "Now you're going to stay here from now on okay, you're going to be a good boy for me aren't you?" I looked back down at his words; I just couldn't believe he was selling me this quickly. "Minx!"

"Yes master"

"Good boy" and with that he stood, ruffled my hair and walked out the door with his men following, I watched them leave Koby kept eye contact with me, he look upset as Fox tugged his hand to get him out the roomwhile I stayed on my knees.

.................

Guess whos back!

Like I didn't even realise it had been that long then looked and I hadn't updated this since march last year like what the fuck so sorry.

But yeah back to writing again and this book was so easy to fall back into writing.