Chapter Eight: Into The Water!

"I don't want to go swimming." Haida mumbled, he didn't enjoy swimming.. because of swimsuits. His chest ruined it for him.

The dysphoria of drawing attention to his breasts prevented him from enjoying the water. Not that swimming looked all that fun anyway. He didn't see the appeal.

"Why not?" Tamaki questioned as if offended Haida wasn't excited. "I thought you'd be happy!"

"I appreciate the invitation, Senpai. But I just don't want to put on a swimsuit or get in the water." He explained, he didn't want to seem ungrateful but he wouldn't lie either. "It's just not fun to me."

"Awww." The twins pouted coming to stand on either side of Haida while resting their elbows on the smaller boys shoulders like he was an armrest. "But we were excited to pick you out a suit." Karou whined. "We promise we'd choose something that'd look good on you." Hikaru added with a wink. Haida blushed and quickly rushed out from between them.

"Swim suits are just revealing and uncomfortable. I don't want to wear one." He persisted stubbornly. What they thought would look good on him and what he thought looked good on him; were obviously two different things.

"Haida we know you were born as a girl. We don't care. Its just us. No one else will be there." Tamaki tried to to persuade him. "It'll be fun!"

Haida shook his head instead of answering. "You guys can go and have fun. I don't have to be there."

"You could swim in your raccoon form!" Honi suggested. "Then you'd not have to wear a swimsuit!"

"No way! My fur would get soaked and you dummy's would have to keep hugging me the whole time! That's stupid!" Haida exclaimed in refusal regretting it slightly when Honi appeared hurt he said no to his idea.

"Like hugging us is so bad." The twins complained in unison.

Haida was flustered and embarrassed; his face bright pink at all of the attention on him. "Just drop it." Haida grumbled and refused to talk about it for the remainder of club time.

__time skip__

The next day Haida headed to school expecting the club to have left for their impromptu swimming trip.. but as he neared the school he was snatched from around his waist; by a guy cause he transformed. He yelped a little whiplashed by the smoke and whoever started running disorienting him further.

They were suddenly in the back of a limo and Haida was still trying to figure out what had happened. Hikaru and Karou. "What the hell!" He shouted bearing his teeth and fur fluffed up angrily.

"We couldn't let you not come." Hikaru said gently petting the angry animal on his lap. Haida considered biting him but decided against it. Instead settling on using his claws and swiping at the hosts hand scratching him.

"Ow! Why did you do that?!" Hikaru yelped pressing the cut to his mouth.

"Why? Because you kidnapped me! And I transformed!! What if someone saw me?! You idiots don't think at all before you do something stupid!" Haida ranted very angry. 

"You're being mean." They both said in unison. "We just didn't want to miss you. It'd be no fun without you there."

Haida was a tad less angry after hearing that. "You still could have just asked me to come. You didn't have to do all this." He grumbled unhappily.

POOF

Haida squealed in embarrassment after transforming back; nude and still straddling Hikaru's lap. The twins looked just as shocked but quickly looked away.