Hiddened and revealed

Last time on "A hidden empire"

Friedrich: "Just as I'd expected," she walk just a bit into the container as the dust starts to clear, "Your getting smarter atlas but not smart enough."

———————————————————————————

?: "So with that how will you defeat me, how will kill me and most importantly," A creepy sharped teethed smile can be seen through the darkness licking its lips, "How will you sink me?"

———————————————————————————
We continue with friedrich

Captain: "What are you talking miss grosse?" He asks and walks up to her.

She looks back at the captain and gestures for him to get closer. Which he hesitantly does and as soon as he gets to where friedrich is a look of horror falls upon his face.

Friedrich: "I believe team Cfvy would like to see as well so," She tips open the crate further fully opening it to them, "See what atlas has been hiding for this whole time." The moves away from the crate to let them see inside.

Inside was a horrifying sight indeed, people no Faunus were chained some as young as 2 year old babies to as old as 70 year olds. These people looked to be abused and starved, they seemed diseased and weak. Some of them look like they can't even move, while some look already dead as in mentally and some physically as in they died while in the container.

This brought a great shock to team cfvy as they pause in shock, fox and Yatsuhashi stood there un moving from seeing what they can see, velvet turns around and throws up behind her from the sight and coco well she seemed to frozen as well but her eyes looked more distant, I looked like she froze for real as if she is frozen in time, she wasn't breathing and she never moved a muscle.

While they were frozen and the captain was focused on stuff in his head friedrich was contacting someone and confirming something. After friedrich was done talking and everyone nearly got out of there shock many soldiers came in with interesting things but they looked to be apart of friedrich's faction.

Friedrich: "Plan Delta Delta, I want these people on the ship and recovering ASAP," The Soldiers immediately move to help the chained Faunus, "move people I want this done by yesterday

Friedrich: "Plan Delta Delta, I want these people on the ship and recovering ASAP," The Soldiers immediately move to help the chained Faunus, "move people I want this done by yesterday."

The soldiers begin breaking the chains and picking up Faunus the most careful they can some decided that moving them is too dangerous without proper equipment. After that first the container the rest were opened all of them having chained of Faunus.

Surprisingly enough the process was quick, the soldiers came back with medical supplies like stretchers and such to help carry the rest and in just 20 mins all of living Faunus were free. The ones that were already dead physically were handled and brought as well.

Coco: "Wait what are you going to do with them?" Finally fully coming out of her shock.

Friedrich: "We are taking them with us back to our base so they can live better and not only that hopefully unbrake what atlas has done to some of them." She explain with sorrow in her voice.

Fox: "And what the ones that were already" He stopped not wanting to finish what he was saying.

Friedrich: "The ones that already met there end will be given a proper burial." She answered taking a slight pause between "there" and "end".

After that she immediately started to head back to the surface. The captain and team cfvy followed her after a while trying to comprehend what is going on. At the surface you could some sort of scuffle had taken place as most Atlesian soldiers were seemingly detained and cuffed.

Friedrich: "What happened here?!" She asked seemingly somewhat pissed.

The armored soldier walked up to her, seems to be the same one from before but who knows.

Armored soldier: "When our men came up with some of the Faunus the Atlesian soldiers started to take arms and prepared to fire upon us luckily we were well prepared for that and fired stun rounds on the ones who raised arms." He explained to friedrich the best he can.

Friedrich looked down in disappointment and gestured for the soldiers to continue with their duties. After a while she moved her hand to her ear and spoke as if speaking to someone, maybe a wireless earphone.

Friedrich: "Plan RC I repeat plan RC let's get this done quick." She ordered to the person she contacted.

Team cfvy and the captain were still shook up from what they saw but slowly coming out of it. Coco went to go and say something until everything began to shake as they seem to be moving now. Seeing that the engines on the massive behemoth of the ship is turning.

Coco: "What are you planning now?" She asked worried and trying to keep her balance.

Friedrich: "We are just returning you somewhere or at least where you can be picked up by your so called friends." She answered to them as truthfully as possible.

Now the shaking stopped but the feel of movement didn't and it went on for a long time. Seemingly an 1 hour passed before they got below the clouds. Right in front the atlas fleet to which by now friedrich and her soldiers have boarded back their ship.

Next thing everyone knew friedrichs ship detached from the transport to move away.

With Ozpin and ironwood

Random soldier: "Sir massive ship and what seems to be the transport attached below it at our front." He points out to where they can see them.

Everyone stares in shock at how big the ship was it dwarfed every ship in the fleet. Especially with this thing brimming with heavy guns and weaponary.

G. Ironwood: "Oh my oum what is that." He stares in feared at this massive monster.

Ozpin: "I believe this is thing that attacks your ships and transports." He answered the best he can.

Not even a minute passes and the massive ship detached from the transport and seemingly started to move away. Until it stopped and aimed it guns but not at them at something that seemed to come right of the sky.

Of course everyone looked at where it was aiming and stood in fear as another massive behemoth of a ship appears.

This one seemed to be bigger than the ship that was first here but didn't seem to have the same amount of armaments it looked less

This one seemed to be bigger than the ship that was first here but didn't seem to have the same amount of armaments it looked less. But now it seems to be a three way stand off with the Atlesian fleet of now five airships and many dropships, the massive and heavily armed behemoth that detached from the transport and the new comer.

Back in the middle of the sea

?: "A new comer approaches and a new faction joins out of nowhere too," the unknown person takes a pause and smiles, "things just keep on getting better and better."

A laugh can be heard in the darkness as the ship the person is on is surrounded by sinking boats and destroyed bullheads.