A surprising encounter

As the lady got off the elevator with her massive mechanical beasts flowing behind her. The beasts were nearly as tall as she was in height but the length was massive, like water they float in the air looking equally majestic as they were menacing. The one known as madam Grosse was beautiful but her the aura she gave out was terrifying leaving everyone with a cold chill in their spine.

Madam Grosse: "At ease soldier remember what I told you everyone I would like to be call me Friedrich please." She said in a motherly tone that gives earth to the people who hear.

Armored soldier: "Sorry Ms. Friedrich but everyone believes you deserve to be called better the just Friedrich." He stated as he took a bow towards her.

Friedrich: "Rise my child no need to bow now then," she looks towards the crew, Soldiers and team CFVY, "what happened here might I ask?"

Armored soldier: "Theres Atlesian soldiers here and apparently they don't want us to check what type of cargo they have even though this isn't their cargo ship." He answered to the lady now known as Friedrich.

The lady known as Friedrich turned towards the Atlesian soldier who is most in front. He expression changes a bit she has a closed eye smile. This smile sends a strange feeling to everyone. It was a feeling of a mother about to discipline their child or when a child knows they done something wrong.

Friedrich: "So then I'm guessing your the one who isn't allowing us to check this vessel." she stated then turned towards the Atlesian soldier giving a smile that seemed innocent but actually held malice within.

Atlesian soldier: "Yes we are protecting this ship from pirates and thieves like you." he pointed a friedrich.

Friedrich: "My oh my, it seems we have a feisty one here," she giggled, "Calling us pirates and thieves when we just ask to check what you have."

After those words a pitch black aura surrounds her as a smile creeps on to her face as the mechanical beasts click their teeth together making sparks fly.

Friedrich: "I'm sure you don't want anything bad to happen to everyone though," she starts to walk towards the soldier, "because if you do."

She leans close to the soldier and give him a closed eye smile. The two beasts open their mouth looking ready to either eat or destroy the soldier. As she talks in a calm yet creepy tone that gives everyone chills.

Friedrich: "There will be nothing left of you and no one will ever remember you." Right in front of the soldier face.

Everything is at a stand still as this woman gives off a powerful and dangerous aura while still keeping a calm yes creepy tone. With the Atlesian soldier in the thick of it. He stood there frozen not knowing what to do or how to react. He completely shut down, scared for his life he falls and faints to the floor.

Friedrich: "Oh well thats a bummer," she looks towards the captain, "Do you have anything to say mr captain?"

Captain: "Other then that your allowed to search through our cargo holds then no, but someone must escort and watch you." He quickly stated to friedrich.

Friedrich: "Alrighty and how about this you choose who will escort me then how about that?." She asked the old man.

Captain: "Thank you and I already know who I'm choosing for this mission," He stops the turns around pointing, "the team that beacon sent us, Team Cfvy."

Team Cfvy stiffens then relaxes and the walk up next to the captain. With friedrich watching their every move like hawk or maybe a mother depending on how some people feel.

Coco: "Hello miss my name is coco leader of team cfvy and these are my teammates and friends," She starts to point to each of them, "Yatsuhashi the big man, Fox our silent guy and velvet our little bun bun."