New encounters

Last time on "a hidden empire"

This one seemed to be bigger than the ship that was first here but didn't seem to have the same amount of armaments it looked less

This one seemed to be bigger than the ship that was first here but didn't seem to have the same amount of armaments it looked less. But now it seems to be a three way stand off with the Atlesian fleet of now five airships and many dropships, the massive and heavily armed behemoth that detached from the transport and the new comer.
———————————————————————————

?: "A new comer approaches and a new faction joins out of nowhere too," the unknown person takes a pause and smiles, "things just keep on getting better and better."
———————————————————————————

Back at the three way stand off

In the bridge of the ironblood's ship we can many people frantically moving, encountering a larger vessel was not what they hoped for. While they are not afraid of it, they don't know what it can do so they must tread carefully.

An engineer has come up to a person looks to be friedrich as she waiting there looking out the window

Engineer: "Ma'am we are getting a transmission from the large vessel." He told.

Friedrich: "Patch it through." She ordered.

The engineer nodded and put through what seem to be a call from the vessel.

General krukov: "i repeat... This is General nikolai Krukov from Greater Indonesia Confederacy, please lower all your weapon systems we just want to talk, please answer us...".

Friedrich rubbed her chin in wonder, who was this Greater Indonesia Confederacy? and how did they get here? Was what she was thinking, she sighed and was about to the order until a new transmission was being called this time with the Atlesian fleet.

G. Ironwood: "Large vessel that we believe belongs to the faction known as Ironblood lower your weapons and surrender your vessel to us, or we will engage." Ironwood ordered.

By now the fleet ironwood have now is 7 Atlesian airships and nearly 30 dropships. Somewhat big but it was still dwarfed by both the Greater Indonesian and the Ironblood's vessels. Now for who heard it grew shock and anger at Ironwoods request. He wanted them to surrender their vessel, that is something they will never do.

Friedrich: "Hello Mr. Ironwood, this Friedrich der Grosse of the Ironblood, we will not surrender our vessel for purpose of the fact that you will try to take your supposed cargo back." She responded back in what's called a orderly tone.

Now with ironwood he knew the chances of winning against that ship will be a bloody one, that's why he called 4 more Atlesian airships to come from behind and help him. But now tensions grew between the Ironblood and Atlas until.

Ozpin: "Sorry for the General here, I am headmaster ozpin of beacon academy I understand that you encountered our team that was supposedly defending the transport and my only question is what did you take from the transport?" He asked with seemingly two questions.

Friedrich: "Hello there Headmaster yes we did encounter your team, team cfvy I presume, wonderful people I like the leader she seems nice when not on a mission," she told him, "and what we took were Faunus slaves."

Right when she said that everyone but the Ironblood was shocked. The Ironblood knew of Atlas's slaves and were trying to stop it anyway they can. Most people in the Atlesian fleet under Ironwoods control, Ozpin and Glynda were shocked, since they knew it was illegal and the fact that ironwood was using it as bait. The Greater Indonesian Confederacy reactions were somewhat unknown but believed to be in shock as well.

Friedrich: "Yes your so called greatest and most powerful kingdom were transporting slaves, this one had nearly all ages," her voice grew angered as she trails on, "Inside one of the containers were Faunus were chained some as young as 2 year old babies to as old as 70 year olds, These people looked to be abused and starved, they seemed diseased and weak. Some of them look like they can't even move, while some look already dead as in mentally and some physically as in they died while in the container."

You can hear her voice not only get more angered but also saddened as if she was about to cry.

Friedrich: "This so called great kingdom is all a lie there is nothing great about them, the only thing they have is their cockiness and ignorance." She finished her rant.

When her rant finished she took a knee and a random soldier came up beside her and hugged her. While the others such as Ozpin, ironwood and the Greater Indonesian don't know what's going on in the ship. The soldier is carrying friedrich to her personal room to rest, she has been doing this for a while and at one point didn't sleep so she needs it. Someone else took her place which he looked to be of high rank with his clothing.

 Someone else took her place which he looked to be of high rank with his clothing

Admiral Janz: "Sorry if I interrupt anything but Mrs. Grosse is currently going to rest now she been doing this for a while and hasn't slept yet so I will be the one reporting and call me Janz." This new man told them.

But no one could respond since in the Atlesian fleet ironwood and Ozpin are basically arguing with Ozpin winning. Now of course what they are talking about is the fact of the slaves, why were they part of the bait, why were their slaves at all and who was it going to were Ozpin questions. It was a stand still again but at least the Ironblood lower their weapons against the Greater Indonesian but have them at the ready if needed.

Near Menagerie water

???: "Thank you for telling me this," the person hangs up the call, "why I told you not to push yourself, I know you hate it but please don't do it again."

The person only seemed to be talking to himself and not anyone else.

???: "Don't worry dear I will be back soon I just need to do something and make sure of something, cause this will change everything." He stated and looked up.

It seems he's coming up on a small port of a distant island known as.

Menagerie