Questions, bored and grimm fight

Last time on a hidden empire

Kouta: "Thanks..... And sorry." He responded making himmels confused.

Himmels: "A-about what?" He said as kouta looked back at his bed.

Kouta: "n-nothing... J-just let sleep for tomorrow... Good night...! 'If our congres knew there a nazi in here... Massive war will happend'." He quickly responded laying down after that.

Himmels: "Um ok goodnight then." He responded back laying down with the both of them falling asleep.

———————————————————————————

????: "I can sense you and I can sort of feel where you are," the person responded it was female, "I will soon have you."

????: "And I will make you mine as we will rule this world so be ready."

MY KING
————————————————————————-

At beacon academy himmels and kouta room

It was currently morning kouta and himmels were both now waking up with them getting ready for the day to come. Luckily they don't have to wear the stupid student beacon clothing they can wear what they want. It wasn't actually hard to do anything all they did was set up their room himmels had the left side while kouta had the right.

Himmels: "Hey kouta I'm heading to the cafeteria to go and eat you coming with?" He said as he began to head for the door.

Kouta: "Sadly not I'll meet you at our first class I have to go and do something real quick." He responded to himmels.

Himmels: "well alright then," he begins to leave but pokes his head back in, "by the way our first class is someone by the name of Mr. port."

After saying that himmels left for the cafeteria while kouta left to go to his people. Himmels gotten to the cafeteria and grabbed some food really it just was some sausages, bacon, eggs and pancakes (uh oh). Now it was peaceful and quiet well it was until team rwby and jnpr came along. Now of course they got their food but once they spotted himmels they immediately head over and sat near him.

Ruby: "Hey himmels how was your sleep?"

Yang: "Still amazes at that giant horde you and kouta fought."

Nora: "YOU WERE AMAZING AND IS THAT PANCAKES!"

Weiss: "Yes it was interesting for someone of your stature." She added to the conversation.

With the tone in her voice which of course himmels didn't like he just glared at her but then went back to what was said to him.

Himmels: "One yea I guess it was good sleep, two thanks Yang, three yes Nora this is pancakes they are one my favorite foods and four I'll try and take that as a compliment Weiss." He responded getting a huff from Weiss and shot of excitement from Nora.

Jaune: "By the way we never asked you question only kouta so can we?" He asked

Himmels: "One you just asked one and two sure ask away." He answered getting some laughs.