Meet and the deal

Last time on "a hidden empire"

But no one could respond since in the Atlesian fleet ironwood and Ozpin are basically arguing with Ozpin winning. Now of course what they are talking about is the fact of the slaves, why were they part of the bait, why were their slaves at all and who was it going to were Ozpin questions. It was a stand still again but at least the Ironblood lower their weapons against the Greater Indonesian but have them at the ready if needed.
———————————————————————————
???: "Don't worry dear I will be back soon I just need to do something and make sure of something, cause this will change everything." He stated and looked up.

It seems he's coming up on a small port of a distant
island known as.

Menagerie
———————————————————————————

Back at the stand off

At this point Ozpin and Ironwood were arguing over the fact of the slaves being on that ship. Of course Ironwood is trying to deny the fact of him knowing the slaves were on board.

Ozpin: "Tell me James why were their slaves on the transport that you planned for being the bait of this operation," he got closer to Ironwood, "Why wasn't the transport have mainly troops on it or soldiers acting like civilians!?"

G. Ironwood: "Listen for one I did not know that there were slaves on board, the people must of put them on there." He was interrupted by Glynda.

Glynda: "If they had put them on their then your soldiers would have arrested them or even check the cargo they were possessing!" She exclaimed interrupting Ironwood.

Ironwood was about to retort against what Glynda had said but he couldn't get the chance Ozpin interrupted him this time.

Ozpin: "I swear to god James if you say that they most of either had spies, or even put it on the ship after the search our points still stands," He took a deep breath to calm himself, "the slaves were on that transport that you planned for bait, which should of been found by you Soldiers and rescued but no that didn't happen so either you were in in the slaves or you had the crappiest soldiers as bait."

It was silent after that you can see Ironwood sweating a bit at how much he was basically interrogated. Ozpin can be seen having a glare and a scowl on his face staring at ironwood. Glynda looks to be furious and is staring at ironwood with the most hateful filled glare. Ironwood was about to say something but was interrupted once more this time by one of the unknown factions. The one in particular being the Greater Indonesian confederacy.

General krukov: "This is General Nikolai Krukov from Greater Indonesia Confederacy, for the Iron Blood and Atlas fleet, we just want to talk not to fight over..."

Ozpin: "I'll be the one talking for now on," He walks over to the channel and responds, "We read you loud and clear General as you may already know I am Headmaster Ozpin currently by my side is my assistant Glynda goodwitch and General James Ironwood leader of the Atlas military."

After a while the ironblood responded by Admiral Janz.

Janz: "This is Admiral Janz from the Ironblood, we hear you loud and clear General Nikolai," A pause is heard and chatter can be heard from his mic, "alright then how about this there's and island nearby uninhabited it also has a good clear area for everyone to land on with smaller craft, we can talk there."