Initiation

Last time on a hidden empire

Kouta: "I'll go"

Krukov: "What?"

Kouta: "I'm saying that I'll go to beacon and attend."

Krukov: "Do you think rizky will allow it I mean he has the final say doesn't he?"

Kouta: "of course he has the final say but I'm pretty sure he would agree with me."

With that the greater Indonesian left back on their transport and their massive ship leaving into the clouds.

———————————————————————————

???: "Thank you Ms. Khan I'm glad this you agreed to my deal." The hooded figure said bowing a bit

Khan: "I'm glad to agree and I'm glad  that someone is helping our cause now you may go." She gestured or him to leave.

The mysterious person leaves the building bumping into some with red horns before going out side.

???: "Everything is going to plan," the person takes off his hood, "And nothing will stop me now."

——————————————————————————-

At beacon academy

Ozpin and Glynda has made it back to beacon after getting a false alarm of the white fang attack with ironwood believing it to be the work of the ironblood. With Ozpin instantly debunking the accusation since they don't seem like the people to do that. But now he has to prepare for when or if these two new factions agree to the letter. He knows it won't be instant so he has a day or two to prepare some stuff. Luckily he has something in mind to not only test the group but to also to see how tough they are compared to his students.

With team rwby in their dorm watching tv

News girl: "As many have already known atlas convoys and transports are being attacked nearly everyday some never even being found," she pauses as a picture of a downed airship is shown, "All we know is that whoever is attacked has some serious fire power and weapons here's the General with the report."

The screen changed to show ironwood in atlas on a podium.

G. Ironwood: "We have discovered that it was never the white fang who was attacking us but a faction known as the Ironblood," he pauses as a picture of ironblood ship comes up, "They have been attacking our convoys and they will pay in time but right now we have another faction play that has also shown up known as the Greater Indonesian as of right now we don't know their stance but we know that the Ironblood is the one atlas will focus on the most for they will be fou-."