Chapter 8: Into The Woods

Underneath the enchanting hues of the pink and blue twilight sky Josie, Haylee, and Aj made their way though the woods. The young mother was woken up by her children bright and early to take them to a special spot so they could watch the sunrise. Josie was going to ask Hope if she wanted to join them, however since she decided to get some work done late at night Josie figured she could use the sleep. 

 The water flowing through the misty river was music to Josies ear. she knew she was almost there.

Joise had her flashlight directly at her daughters making sure they werent out of her sight. Specially since the two young girls were using their flashlight in order to try and spot the fairies their Aunt Freya told them about.

"mommy how much more" AJ said waving her flashlight every which way.

"We're almost there love" Joise said as cheery as possible. it wasnt a secret that Josie was very much tired and would of loved to still be in bed. however when their daughters sneakly went into Josies and hopes room to ask their mothers to take them to see the sunrise to catch the fairies Josie had no choice but to take them. Haylee even suggested they take food to have a morning picnic which was a fairyly well thought out idea.

"i hope its soon, im hungry. This was the best idea i thought about" Haylee patted herself in the back, only to recieve a smack in the arm by her little sister.

"yeah since it was my idea first" Aj was quick to correct her sister on who the morning picninc idea it truly was.

"which i suggest" Haylee gently pushed aj away from her trying to get her personal space back.

"After i thought of it" Aj yelled back

"lets not do this in public, shall we?" Haylee scoffed

"you four eyes ninca-poop" Aj pointed at haylee wanted to get the last word. Josie sigh heavy and rolled her eyes.

"Allyson Josette Mikaelson" Josie said sternly

"oooeee the government, you're in trouble" Haylee gave Aj a smug look before walking a head. Aj stuck out her tounge at her sister before growing tense when Josie bend down to eye level.

"Allyson dont insult your sister, or i will take you back home and put you in house arrest" Josie crossed her arms. Ajs jaws dropped slightly. she looked behind her and saw Haylee sticking out her tongue mocking her little sister. "go apologize to your sister, or ill take you home where you will be grounded" Josie nodded her head towards her older daughter, Ajs lip started quiver slightly knowing she upset her mother. She sniffled her nose a bit before walking to her older sister.

"i-im sowwy i called you a four eyed ninca-poop" AJ said looking down onto the ground gently kicking the small rocks by her feet.

"its okay" Haylee tapped Aj on her forehead and walked forward. Aj rubbed the area where she was tapped looking up towords her mom who had a wide smile.

"Don't make fun of your sister glass, she's really insecure about them" Josie extends her hand out towarsd her daughter for her to take. Aj happily does swinging their arms back and forth.

"What does inspecure mean" Aj asked curiously. Josie thought for a minute as she saw Haylee using her flashlight to look around the forest area. She was at awed by the beautiful silhouettes of the trees.

"Well it mean that they don't like something about themselves, and think bad about themselves, not able to see the beauty in their daily lives. Haylee doesn't like her glass because she thinks she's broken, can't see like you and me... But when she found out Mama Hope had glass too she was really happy because she was just like her, and you know how cool your mama is" Josie laughed a bit trying to make the atmosphere a little lighter.