♥ 𝔠𝔞𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔵 ♥

major smut . skip if uncomfortable . ///

   you were now in the car, the sun fully had set and there was rain falling from the gray stormy night skies overhead

you were now in the car, the sun fully had set and there was rain falling from the gray stormy night skies overhead. you had a fun day at the carnival with your now boyfriend, suna. he was driving you towards home, and you guys had music playing out of the radio of the car. though you didn't exactly feel like going home. i mean, who would? you assumed your mom was going to be pissed. you did kind of sneak out while grounded, then didn't come home for bed, then skipped school, then didn't return home for a another whole day.

he had his hand on your bare thigh again as he drove. he had the car heater on, so it was nice and warm. you were looking out the window enjoying the rain that was clashing against the car windows.

you had always loved the rain.

suna was caressing his thumb over your thigh, he was being oddly quiet. you shook it off as he was probably just focusing on driving. that's when you felt his warm hands trail to your inner thigh, squeezing it.

you glanced over at him, he was still focused on driving. his hand, however? traveling along your skin, slowly making way up your thighs. you shuddered at his touch. his hand was now traveling up your skirt, his fingers were inches away from your underwear.

as you felt the warmth of his hands press against your underwear, you squeezed your legs shut, you felt your cheeks grow warm and you were looking at him in slight embarrassment.

you saw his lips turn up into that familiar cocky smirk he always gave you. he pulled your thigh away from your other and began touching you again, his eyes still set on the road and driving. you were still looking at him with anticipation.

"you're wet." he said simply, his hand was now stopped and he pulled it away. you craved for more. he couldn't just stop there. you were slightly annoyed that the smallest touch of him could send you aching for him.

you were biting the inside of your cheek. was he really going to just stop there? you had to admit, you had your hopes up for a moment. you turned back to look out the window, fantasizing about your own
boyfriend as you watched the droplets of rain fall.

"y/n, touch yourself." he suddenly said, the tension between you guys was painful. you looked at him for a moment, then took a quick look outside the darkly tinted windows. it was dark, and there weren't really any cars near.

you obeyed him, hesitantly sliding your hands down your stomach, traveling down your skirt and past your underwear. just like he said, you definitely were wet. wet for him.

you slid your middle finger down your clit, slowly running it up and down. you did what he told you to do. suna looked at you through the rearview mirror, a smug look on his face. he then shifted his eyes back to the road, you left out a soft whine as you sped up your hands.

you felt the car turning, the car splashing up the rain water running down into a large puddle as he drove up into an empty parking lot. there was a few buildings, however the only lights that lit up the setting was the car headlights and the dim streetlights that were spread across the large, vacant parking lot.