« 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 »

you woke up to your mom shaking you awake, you refused to get up

you woke up to your mom shaking you awake, you refused to get up. why the hell was your mom waking you up?

the sunlight was seeping in through your window and onto your bed, you slowly opened your eyes.

but you were surprised with what you saw. you were laying ontop of suna, he was sound asleep, his arms were around your back, holding you against him.

then you remembered last night, and your guys sleepover. suna looked so peaceful sleeping. his lips slightly parted, his chest slowly rising and falling and his hair messy.

you looked up at your mom, confused. why was she in your room? and oh shit, she saw suna.

"y/n, we'll talk about this later. what we need to focus on is that it's 9:30am. you're supposed to go back to school today. you're late. very late." your mom spoke, glaring down at you. her arms were crossed around her chest, tapping her foot in slight annoyance.

your eyes widened, grabbing your phone and checking the time. as you were doing this, suna woke up. he sat up, rubbing his eyes and looking at you.

"suna! school started two and a half hours ago, we gotta go!" you pulled the sleepy boy out of bed, who looked utterly confused.

you pulled out some clothes from your drawer and closet, suna was looking at you, still very tired. his eyes slowly drifted to your clock on your dresser.

"well shit." he groaned, his voice was raspy and sleepy. he began heading to your window. he opened it. any sane person would use the door, but suna was just built different.

he climbed out to your roof, "i'll drive us to school. meet me out front in 10."

you nodded, undressing yourself and putting your outfit on. you brushed out your hair, putting it up in a messy bun. you applied some basic, but cute makeup.

you threw your backpack over your shoulder. you grabbed your phone and left your room. normally you had to walk to school, but suna was taking you today!

you stepped outside, he was already pulled up in his gray and black mercedes benz.

you hopped in the passengers seat, music filling your ears as you climbed in. you put your backpack on the floor between your legs, suna was watching you. you put your seatbelt on.

"suna we're so fucking late."

he smirked.

oh no, what was he planning?

"sorry, just sit back and uh.. make sure your seatbelt is on."

that was all he said, he slammed the gas petal and sped out of your guys neighborhood.

___

you and suna walked out of the office with your late slips. suna had about half the same classes as you, it was second period now.