« 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 »

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

you woke up with cold air chilling your entire body, your knees were tightly brought up to your knees. you shifted around, wanting to drift off to sleep once again.

"y/n." the voice immediately brought you awake. you slowly shifted over, suna was standing outside your car door. you looked up at him with drowsy eyes, holding onto your knees tiredly as you looked up at him.

"we're back at your house. you fell asleep." he said, there was rain soaking his shoulders and the top of his hair.

you rubbed your eyes, you didn't want to get outside in the cold, you were tired, and on top of that, your legs were still sore from a little bit ago.

you still had the large hood over your head, and sunas long sleeved wrapped around your hands. you held out your arms, asking if suna could carry you. you gave him a little smile as you did so, you watched his entire face soften.

he reached down to you, wrapping his arms around your lower thighs. you wrapped your legs around his waist, comfortably resting your head in his chest. your arms were wrapped around his neck, he closed the door with his leg and you felt him walking towards your house.

you glanced up at him, you noticed how his hair was now soaking wet due to the rain. you frowned, reaching your arm over to pull up his hood.

"keep your hood on, i don't want you to get sick." you mumbled quietly, getting back a small chuckle in response.

"if that's what you want."

you felt suna come to a halt, then you heard soft knocking on your front door.

was he seriously knocking? whatever.

you then heard the front door click, then creek open. you didn't even bother looking back to see who it was.

by the way you heard a gasp, you came to the conclusion it was your mother.

"where has y/n been?!" you heard your mom throw a tantrum from behind you, you were hiding your embarrassment by pushing your face even deeper into sunas chest.

"sorry mrs l/n. your daughter here was sick, so i told her to stay home from school and get some rest. i took care of her with eri, and once she said she felt better i assumed it would be okay to take her home to you and that she should be able to go back to school tomorrow."

you felt the tension in the air die down as suna spoke to your mother. how was he so good at speaking to old angry women?

whatever, at least he quieted and calmed your mom. but what actually shocked you was what she said next.

"oh, thank you so much! it's cold, come on inside and warm up for a bit."

whaaaaat?

suna set you down, looking down at you and giving you a proud smile.