« 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧? »

sorry for possible typos, i need sleep😁. ///

currently ; in the car after getting your arm taken care of, heading to osamu and atsumus place to crash at with the group after a really long day, it's around 2am

you woke up to the sound of talking, you didn't want to get up. with the still drowsy state you were in, you didn't even remember where you were at the moment.

the only thing on your mind was how you were tucked securely into sunas arms, who was still sleeping, and how warm and comfortable you were. you looked up at him, making sure not to wake him. you took a moment to admire his face.

he was sleeping soundly with the moonlight seeping in through the car window and reflecting against his face. his lips were slightly parted and you felt his chest rising softly up and down against your back. you smiled softly, he looked so peaceful asleep.

as you were looking up at him, you didn't even realize that he had put his hands over your head and back. he gently pulled you back closer into his chest.

"stay. i was comfortable." he said, his voice was raspy and tired. he was still half asleep, you could tell. your smile grew wider by his actions. by now, you were pretty much awake enough to realize that you were still in the car, and the others were getting out of the car, there was soft rain falling outside. it was softly hitting the car, and cold air was rushing through the car.

you sighed, did you really have to move out of the spot you were in? it was so warm and comfortable. you closed your eyes for a few moments, taking in a deep breathe and scooting away from sunas grasp.

as you crawled off him, you felt him grab your hand. "where are you going?" he said.

you turned yourself around to face the boy. his eyes were half open, and he was using his other hand to rub his tired eyes.

you gave him a warm smile, "we're at atsumus and osamus. we gotta get out, rinnie."

he gave you a pouty face and pulled his hand away from yours. he looked down at the floor for a minute, with his hands in his lap. he looked like a stubborn little kid.

you let out a small laugh, you used your nonhurt arm to grab onto his, "come on suna." you yawned as you spoke, the others were already out of the car. iwaizumi was standing outside, leaning against the car door, talking to someone. oikawa was sleeping in the front seat.

you managed to drag a very tired suna out of the car, and into the cold, rainy night. you shut the door behind suna. osamu was talking to iwa. apparently iwa and oikawa would be heading back to his place . ( 😏)

you walked past the two boys, your hand still around sunas wrist. he suddenly stopped you, his grip around your uninjured shoulder.

he pulled your around, "your shoe is untied, you're so clumsy, you're gonna end up falling."