« 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬 »

hi guys ! almost done with final exams , and i finally have time and motivation to work on this again 😛.

-12:30am, with the group in the abandoned building still

you were walking around the abandoned building now. why did atsumus dumbass even take you guys here? you thought it would be a little more interesting. sumu is such a dumbass, all because he thought this place was hau-

you were deep in thought when something cut you off. as you guys were walking through the door that osamu had just kicked down, a large piece of wood from the ceiling fell right in front of you and suna, crashing down right in front of your feet.

you didn't notice you did it, but you grasped onto sunas shirt. you pressed your back into him, eyes wide and frighted.

suna was looking down at you, his eyes were scanning your face.  "hey, you alright?- wait." his whole expression shifted into an entirely new one.

not that cocky smirk again.

"y/n, did you just come to me for protection?!" he teased, he happily wrapped his arms around your waist and slowly rocked you guys back and fourth as he smiled contently.

you were giving him an annoyed face, it's not like you meant to do it or anything. just reflexes. he went to pull you around, but as his hand gripped onto your upper arm, you winced at the sudden pain that surged through your entire body.

you almost collapsed due to the pain, but suna held you up, the others rushed over to you almost instantly.

your eyes were squinted tightly shut, your arm was holding onto your shoulder. it was dark so no one had really noticed until aran shone his phone flash at your upper arm and shoulder.

you heard a few gasps as you reluctantly opened your eyes. suna was staring down at you with the most panicked expression you've ever seen him make.

you slowly shifted your sight to your shoulder. your friends were all talking to you, but you didn't hear a thing.

your eyes widened. you were just stood there.

"guys i'm bleeding everywhere?" it wasn't fully setting in that the wood that fell has injured your arm. you were just kinda in disbelief.

you slowly unzipped your jacket that the blood was soaking through, slipping it off to get a better look at it. you didn't even care that the only thing you were wearing under was your sports bra.

and that most of the boys were either freaking out, or checking you out.

oh shit. yeah, it looked pretty bad. it was a pretty deep, too. it started at your shoulder, then stretched down your upper arm, it got deeper as it reached down your arm.

blood was seeping out of the wound, and dripping down your arm and onto the floor.

you were just staring down at it, not knowing what to do.